yes, me again.. We are staying at Olissipo Castelo in the Alfama district and I'm thinking now it's not the best choice of locations but too late now.
What is the best way to get to Belem or Baxia from the hotel? My husband and I love to walk and would probably prefer to walk to the Baxia area but the map certainly doesn't tell me where the hills are! Would it be better to take the 28 Tram to Baxia? And then the Tram 15 to Belem?
Also, is it worth spending time in the Belem area if you don't plan on visiting museums? Unfortunately my husband is not a museum person - when we went to Paris we didn't visit one museum (it killed me). So of course I went the following year with my museum loving friends. We have a short amount of time in Lisbon - should I skip it or is walking around and taking in the views a must do?
Thanks once again and I promise a trip report when I get back!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 3 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 8 Killarney
- 9 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 10 Ireland itinerary help please
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 14 Rome-Itinerary
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 17 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 18 Walking itinerary in England?
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 21 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 22 Greek fuel cost
- 23 Day trips around Vienna
- 24 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
Transportation from Castle to Belem/Baxia & Belem questions