yes, me again.. We are staying at Olissipo Castelo in the Alfama district and I'm thinking now it's not the best choice of locations but too late now.
What is the best way to get to Belem or Baxia from the hotel? My husband and I love to walk and would probably prefer to walk to the Baxia area but the map certainly doesn't tell me where the hills are! Would it be better to take the 28 Tram to Baxia? And then the Tram 15 to Belem?
Also, is it worth spending time in the Belem area if you don't plan on visiting museums? Unfortunately my husband is not a museum person - when we went to Paris we didn't visit one museum (it killed me). So of course I went the following year with my museum loving friends. We have a short amount of time in Lisbon - should I skip it or is walking around and taking in the views a must do?
Thanks once again and I promise a trip report when I get back!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravenna Mosaics
- 2 Flight connection in CDG
- 3 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 4 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 5 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 6 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 7 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 8 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 9 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 10 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 13 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 14 Our time in Rome
- 15 France for a month in 2017
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 18 Barcelona extension
- 19 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 20 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 21 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 24 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 25 a few hours in Stockholm
Transportation from Castle to Belem/Baxia & Belem questions