Does anyone have a good way to get from Capri to Rome?? Boat and train combination??
Transportation from capri to rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 5 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 9 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Car in Prague
- 17 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 20 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Travel by train or bus
- 23 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 Cyprus in December