we have to get from Amsterdam to Basel in November to take our river cruise. Our agent told us the train trip is about 7 hours and costs about $250. Easyjet has an airfare for about $70. I am having difficulty accessing train schedule and fares online as it is not available today. I am counting on Fodorites to give me the information about this. I didn't realize that Basel and Amsterdam are so far apart. I guess I should be looking at a map.
transportation from Amsterdam to Basel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como transportation questions
- 2 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 3 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 4 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 7 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 8 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 9 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 10 Budget family trip to Europe
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 14 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 15 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 16 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 17 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 18 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 19 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 20 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 21 By train to and out of Prague
- 22 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 23 Cylades Island Hopping
- 24 7 Nights in Paris
- 25 Normandy and Loire