I'm planning to go with a group of 15 from Florence to Positano, staying in Positano. How would you recommend getting to Positano from Florence? Train to Naples or Salerno? My group is unsure of taking luggage on a boat, so they're leaning towards land transport from Naples/Salerno to Positano?
I'd be grateful for your recommendations for our August 11-15 stay.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 2 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 advice on getting from Cardiff to Germany
- 5 New Data Suggests the Best Time to Book Your Flight is 54 Days in Advance
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 Revised itinerary for italy
- 8 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 9 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 10 Biarritz family holiday
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Lisbon hotel
- 13 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 18 Italy
- 19 4 Days in Tuscany
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.