do you know of any trains between Tallinn and St Petersburg? Did anyone use the bus service between both cities? Any other advices?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 2 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 3 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 4 House/villa in Italy or France
- 5 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 6 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 7 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 8 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 9 Shipping Packages
- 10 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 11 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 12 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 13 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey
- 14 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 15 What cloths to take on a Mediterranean cruise
- 16 Best location to stay in Seville
- 17 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 18 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 19 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 20 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 21 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 22 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 23 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 24 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 25 Barcelona - senior discounts?