do you know of any trains between Tallinn and St Petersburg? Did anyone use the bus service between both cities? Any other advices?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 2 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 3 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 6 Dover queues
- 7 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 8 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 9 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 14 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 15 From London to Paris to US
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 18 Greece Experts
- 19 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 20 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Ireland driving itinerary
- 24 Greece Itinerary
- 25 Germany and Austria trip report