Hello, my boyfriend and I will be traveling between Ljubljana and Budapest on 8 July 2008. Is the train the best option? The only one I found (through the bahn.de website) takes 15 hours and requires 3-6 stops. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Transportation between Ljubljana and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 10 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 11 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 15 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 19 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 20 Scotland November 2015
- 21 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 22 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 23 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 24 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 25 Italy Countryside