Hello, my boyfriend and I will be traveling between Ljubljana and Budapest on 8 July 2008. Is the train the best option? The only one I found (through the bahn.de website) takes 15 hours and requires 3-6 stops. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Transportation between Ljubljana and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 5 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 8 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 9 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Where to stay in Rome
- 12 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 13 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 18 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 19 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 20 Sicily Suggetions
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 23 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Heathrow Airport Hotel