Does anyone have any advice about the best ways to get around between these three cities? We might also want to visit a few additional places in Spain or Italy. Should we purchase Eurorail passes or just point-to-point for everything? I'm confused about things I've read. Some say the rail passes are great. Others say you can't use Eurail passes as easily in Spain and Italy, that you have to spend additional money to use those countries' rail systems and that a Eurail pass doesn't guarantee a seat. What is correct? Also, we've heard mixed things about using Ryanair, Easyjet, etc. so we're unclear about whether those are truly a good option or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Transportation between Barcelona, Paris, Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 2 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 3 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 What are the best places to see in England
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Reims for a day
- 9 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 10 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 11 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 15 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 16 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 19 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 20 Heli Tour
- 21 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 24 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station