Does anyone have any advice about the best ways to get around between these three cities? We might also want to visit a few additional places in Spain or Italy. Should we purchase Eurorail passes or just point-to-point for everything? I'm confused about things I've read. Some say the rail passes are great. Others say you can't use Eurail passes as easily in Spain and Italy, that you have to spend additional money to use those countries' rail systems and that a Eurail pass doesn't guarantee a seat. What is correct? Also, we've heard mixed things about using Ryanair, Easyjet, etc. so we're unclear about whether those are truly a good option or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Transportation between Barcelona, Paris, Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 2 Eastern Europe
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 5 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 6 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 7 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 8 Switzerland help...?
- 9 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 12 London to Paris by train
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 First time to Switzerland
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 4 weeks in the UK
- 21 Granada
- 22 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 24 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places