Does anyone have any advice about the best ways to get around between these three cities? We might also want to visit a few additional places in Spain or Italy. Should we purchase Eurorail passes or just point-to-point for everything? I'm confused about things I've read. Some say the rail passes are great. Others say you can't use Eurail passes as easily in Spain and Italy, that you have to spend additional money to use those countries' rail systems and that a Eurail pass doesn't guarantee a seat. What is correct? Also, we've heard mixed things about using Ryanair, Easyjet, etc. so we're unclear about whether those are truly a good option or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Transportation between Barcelona, Paris, Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 2 Venice Banning Fodors
- 3 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 4 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 5 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 8 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 9 Eiffel tower tickets
- 10 4-6 weeks
- 11 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 12 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 13 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 14 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 17 Rome---August and September
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 20 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 South of France November Trip Report