Does anyone have any advice about the best ways to get around between these three cities? We might also want to visit a few additional places in Spain or Italy. Should we purchase Eurorail passes or just point-to-point for everything? I'm confused about things I've read. Some say the rail passes are great. Others say you can't use Eurail passes as easily in Spain and Italy, that you have to spend additional money to use those countries' rail systems and that a Eurail pass doesn't guarantee a seat. What is correct? Also, we've heard mixed things about using Ryanair, Easyjet, etc. so we're unclear about whether those are truly a good option or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Transportation between Barcelona, Paris, Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 2 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 3 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 4 Sicily - not a trip report
- 5 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 9 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 10 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 11 Fashion for larger man?
- 12 car rental advice in Portugal
- 13 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 14 Fjords, How To?
- 15 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 16 Duoro river cruises
- 17 What to wear
- 18 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 19 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 20 Budget for 3 Month's
- 21 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 24 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 25 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?