Hi Spain experts,
I have the following itinerary for an upcoming trip to Spain, during which we plan to rely on public transportation to get from city to city. Flying into Madrid early May 16 and planning to take the train to Seville that day. Staying in Seville until May 22, at which point we are traveling to Ronda. BUT... how to get there? The train doesn't seem super convenient, but I can't seem to figure out buses online (not speaking great Spanish doesn't help.)
Later, we will travel from Granada to Cordoba on May 26. Bus here also seems like the best option.
Can anyone provide advice on figuring out the bus timetable and how/when to book tickets? Or is train the better option for either of these?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transylvania - June 2018
- 2 Italy Car Scam
- 3 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 4 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 5 Venice/Mestre
- 6 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Krakow
- 9 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 Pay attention to your watches !
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 9 Days in Spain
- 21 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 22 Iceland early december visit
- 23 Zurich to Milan trip
- 24 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 25 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
Hi Spain experts,