Hi Spain experts,
I have the following itinerary for an upcoming trip to Spain, during which we plan to rely on public transportation to get from city to city. Flying into Madrid early May 16 and planning to take the train to Seville that day. Staying in Seville until May 22, at which point we are traveling to Ronda. BUT... how to get there? The train doesn't seem super convenient, but I can't seem to figure out buses online (not speaking great Spanish doesn't help.)
Later, we will travel from Granada to Cordoba on May 26. Bus here also seems like the best option.
Can anyone provide advice on figuring out the bus timetable and how/when to book tickets? Or is train the better option for either of these?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 5 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 6 Tour groups
- 7 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 10 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 11 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 Super Cover For Hertz
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 14 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 15 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 16 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 17 Hotel in Vienna
- 18 Baby Milk
- 19 French restaurants
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 22 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 23 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 24 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 25 Granada to Madrid
Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
Hi Spain experts,