Hi Spain experts,
I have the following itinerary for an upcoming trip to Spain, during which we plan to rely on public transportation to get from city to city. Flying into Madrid early May 16 and planning to take the train to Seville that day. Staying in Seville until May 22, at which point we are traveling to Ronda. BUT... how to get there? The train doesn't seem super convenient, but I can't seem to figure out buses online (not speaking great Spanish doesn't help.)
Later, we will travel from Granada to Cordoba on May 26. Bus here also seems like the best option.
Can anyone provide advice on figuring out the bus timetable and how/when to book tickets? Or is train the better option for either of these?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/trim-biofit-garcinia/
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 6 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 7 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 8 Which Day?
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 11 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 12 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 15 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 16 Europe itinerary help!
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 19 Les Invalides Night Show
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 22 Best Greek Island
- 23 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 24 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 25 Corsica and Sardinia
Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
Hi Spain experts,