Hi Spain experts,
I have the following itinerary for an upcoming trip to Spain, during which we plan to rely on public transportation to get from city to city. Flying into Madrid early May 16 and planning to take the train to Seville that day. Staying in Seville until May 22, at which point we are traveling to Ronda. BUT... how to get there? The train doesn't seem super convenient, but I can't seem to figure out buses online (not speaking great Spanish doesn't help.)
Later, we will travel from Granada to Cordoba on May 26. Bus here also seems like the best option.
Can anyone provide advice on figuring out the bus timetable and how/when to book tickets? Or is train the better option for either of these?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 5 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 5 Korean Messages
- 6 Petrol in Greece
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 13 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 6-7 Days in France
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
Hi Spain experts,