Hi Spain experts,
I have the following itinerary for an upcoming trip to Spain, during which we plan to rely on public transportation to get from city to city. Flying into Madrid early May 16 and planning to take the train to Seville that day. Staying in Seville until May 22, at which point we are traveling to Ronda. BUT... how to get there? The train doesn't seem super convenient, but I can't seem to figure out buses online (not speaking great Spanish doesn't help.)
Later, we will travel from Granada to Cordoba on May 26. Bus here also seems like the best option.
Can anyone provide advice on figuring out the bus timetable and how/when to book tickets? Or is train the better option for either of these?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland car rental agencies
- 2 Paris- restaurant
- 3 Best daypack ?
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 6 cell plan ?
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 11 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 15 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 16 Best layover option
- 17 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 18 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 19 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 20 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 21 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 25 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
Hi Spain experts,