Hi Spain experts,
I have the following itinerary for an upcoming trip to Spain, during which we plan to rely on public transportation to get from city to city. Flying into Madrid early May 16 and planning to take the train to Seville that day. Staying in Seville until May 22, at which point we are traveling to Ronda. BUT... how to get there? The train doesn't seem super convenient, but I can't seem to figure out buses online (not speaking great Spanish doesn't help.)
Later, we will travel from Granada to Cordoba on May 26. Bus here also seems like the best option.
Can anyone provide advice on figuring out the bus timetable and how/when to book tickets? Or is train the better option for either of these?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 4 Scotland in 7 Days
- 5 Azores
- 6 Short Trip in July
- 7 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 10 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 13 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 19 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 22 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 23 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 24 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
Hi Spain experts,