I am new to Paris, do not have a very good direction size and will most appreciate intimate advice with specific directions/instructions on how to get around Paris & Val D'Europe/Disneyland, the cost and which tickets I should buy. We are 3 adults and 1 toddler (2yo)
1. CDG Terminal 1 to Val D'Europe
2. Val D'Europe to Chatelet- Les Halles
3. Louvre-Rivoli to CDG Terminal 3
4. Day Trip from Louvre-Rivoli to Versailles
5. Day Trip from Louvre-Rivoli to Provins
Is Notre Dame, Conciergerie, St Chapelle within walking distance of Louvre-Rivoli?
For Transport 1: private taxi seems to be the most convenient solution
- VEA shuttle cost E20pp = 60 Euro
- RER A then RER B cost E15.80pp = 47.4 Euro (change train at Chatelet Les Halles)
- TGV train cost E18pp = 54 Euro (change to Terminal 2/wait for train/Change to shuttle bus at Disney to Val D'Europe)
- Taxi private shuttle = 70/65 Euro for 4 of us including car seat
Please advise if www.ezyshuttle.com or http://www.isprestige.com/rates.php is better. I think ezyshuttle has better reviews in tripadviser.
For Transport 2:
I will take the RER E6.70 to Chatelet Les Halles though I think our private apartment is nearer to Louvre Rivoli. Can anyone advise if it is easy to reach rue du roule from Les Halles RER? I do not know how to change from a RER train to a metro train. I think a Mobilis E16.10 (Zone 1-5) will not be necessary?
For Transport 3:
I think I will take a taxi or private shuttle. Usually a private shuttle will be cheaper?
For Transport 4:
Louvre Rivoli to VERSAILLES RIVE GAUCHE E3.45. I am not sure if I should buy a Mobilis at E11.20 (Zone 1 to 4)
For Transport 5:
Time to get there: 1 hour 30 minutes
Transport Method: Translien Train from Gare d'Est
Approximate Price: Train price is around 11.05 Euro or a mobilis 18.50 Euro (Zone 1-6) will be better?
Transport within Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-6 weeks
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 France, Italy and Greec
- 4 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 5 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 9 Venice Banning Fodors
- 10 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 13 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets
- 15 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 16 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 20 Rome---August and September
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 23 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 24 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015