I am new to Paris, do not have a very good direction size and will most appreciate intimate advice with specific directions/instructions on how to get around Paris & Val D'Europe/Disneyland, the cost and which tickets I should buy. We are 3 adults and 1 toddler (2yo)
1. CDG Terminal 1 to Val D'Europe
2. Val D'Europe to Chatelet- Les Halles
3. Louvre-Rivoli to CDG Terminal 3
4. Day Trip from Louvre-Rivoli to Versailles
5. Day Trip from Louvre-Rivoli to Provins
Is Notre Dame, Conciergerie, St Chapelle within walking distance of Louvre-Rivoli?
For Transport 1: private taxi seems to be the most convenient solution
- VEA shuttle cost E20pp = 60 Euro
- RER A then RER B cost E15.80pp = 47.4 Euro (change train at Chatelet Les Halles)
- TGV train cost E18pp = 54 Euro (change to Terminal 2/wait for train/Change to shuttle bus at Disney to Val D'Europe)
- Taxi private shuttle = 70/65 Euro for 4 of us including car seat
Please advise if www.ezyshuttle.com or http://www.isprestige.com/rates.php is better. I think ezyshuttle has better reviews in tripadviser.
For Transport 2:
I will take the RER E6.70 to Chatelet Les Halles though I think our private apartment is nearer to Louvre Rivoli. Can anyone advise if it is easy to reach rue du roule from Les Halles RER? I do not know how to change from a RER train to a metro train. I think a Mobilis E16.10 (Zone 1-5) will not be necessary?
For Transport 3:
I think I will take a taxi or private shuttle. Usually a private shuttle will be cheaper?
For Transport 4:
Louvre Rivoli to VERSAILLES RIVE GAUCHE E3.45. I am not sure if I should buy a Mobilis at E11.20 (Zone 1 to 4)
For Transport 5:
Time to get there: 1 hour 30 minutes
Transport Method: Translien Train from Gare d'Est
Approximate Price: Train price is around 11.05 Euro or a mobilis 18.50 Euro (Zone 1-6) will be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles Degaulle question
- 2 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 3 Norway Itinerary
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Dolomites October 14-18
- 6 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 7 Switzerland itinerary help
- 8 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 9 Renting a car in Florence
- 10 Trains France/Switzerland
- 11 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 12 Hammams in Spain
- 13 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 14 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 15 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 16 Train rides
- 17 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 18 Austria
- 19 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 20 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 21 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 22 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 23 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 24 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 25 First time in Italy