I am new to Paris, do not have a very good direction size and will most appreciate intimate advice with specific directions/instructions on how to get around Paris & Val D'Europe/Disneyland, the cost and which tickets I should buy. We are 3 adults and 1 toddler (2yo)
1. CDG Terminal 1 to Val D'Europe
2. Val D'Europe to Chatelet- Les Halles
3. Louvre-Rivoli to CDG Terminal 3
4. Day Trip from Louvre-Rivoli to Versailles
5. Day Trip from Louvre-Rivoli to Provins
Is Notre Dame, Conciergerie, St Chapelle within walking distance of Louvre-Rivoli?
For Transport 1: private taxi seems to be the most convenient solution
- VEA shuttle cost E20pp = 60 Euro
- RER A then RER B cost E15.80pp = 47.4 Euro (change train at Chatelet Les Halles)
- TGV train cost E18pp = 54 Euro (change to Terminal 2/wait for train/Change to shuttle bus at Disney to Val D'Europe)
- Taxi private shuttle = 70/65 Euro for 4 of us including car seat
Please advise if www.ezyshuttle.com or http://www.isprestige.com/rates.php is better. I think ezyshuttle has better reviews in tripadviser.
For Transport 2:
I will take the RER E6.70 to Chatelet Les Halles though I think our private apartment is nearer to Louvre Rivoli. Can anyone advise if it is easy to reach rue du roule from Les Halles RER? I do not know how to change from a RER train to a metro train. I think a Mobilis E16.10 (Zone 1-5) will not be necessary?
For Transport 3:
I think I will take a taxi or private shuttle. Usually a private shuttle will be cheaper?
For Transport 4:
Louvre Rivoli to VERSAILLES RIVE GAUCHE E3.45. I am not sure if I should buy a Mobilis at E11.20 (Zone 1 to 4)
For Transport 5:
Time to get there: 1 hour 30 minutes
Transport Method: Translien Train from Gare d'Est
Approximate Price: Train price is around 11.05 Euro or a mobilis 18.50 Euro (Zone 1-6) will be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 2 Scotland itinerary advice
- 3 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 9 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 10 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 11 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 12 Help with tips in UK
- 13 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 14 Positano Hotel in September
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 19 Andalucia Spain
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 22 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 23 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 24 Paris in August
- 25 Getting around London