I am new to Paris, do not have a very good direction size and will most appreciate intimate advice with specific directions/instructions on how to get around Paris & Val D'Europe/Disneyland, the cost and which tickets I should buy. We are 3 adults and 1 toddler (2yo)
1. CDG Terminal 1 to Val D'Europe
2. Val D'Europe to Chatelet- Les Halles
3. Louvre-Rivoli to CDG Terminal 3
4. Day Trip from Louvre-Rivoli to Versailles
5. Day Trip from Louvre-Rivoli to Provins
Is Notre Dame, Conciergerie, St Chapelle within walking distance of Louvre-Rivoli?
For Transport 1: private taxi seems to be the most convenient solution
- VEA shuttle cost E20pp = 60 Euro
- RER A then RER B cost E15.80pp = 47.4 Euro (change train at Chatelet Les Halles)
- TGV train cost E18pp = 54 Euro (change to Terminal 2/wait for train/Change to shuttle bus at Disney to Val D'Europe)
- Taxi private shuttle = 70/65 Euro for 4 of us including car seat
Please advise if www.ezyshuttle.com or http://www.isprestige.com/rates.php is better. I think ezyshuttle has better reviews in tripadviser.
For Transport 2:
I will take the RER E6.70 to Chatelet Les Halles though I think our private apartment is nearer to Louvre Rivoli. Can anyone advise if it is easy to reach rue du roule from Les Halles RER? I do not know how to change from a RER train to a metro train. I think a Mobilis E16.10 (Zone 1-5) will not be necessary?
For Transport 3:
I think I will take a taxi or private shuttle. Usually a private shuttle will be cheaper?
For Transport 4:
Louvre Rivoli to VERSAILLES RIVE GAUCHE E3.45. I am not sure if I should buy a Mobilis at E11.20 (Zone 1 to 4)
For Transport 5:
Time to get there: 1 hour 30 minutes
Transport Method: Translien Train from Gare d'Est
Approximate Price: Train price is around 11.05 Euro or a mobilis 18.50 Euro (Zone 1-6) will be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 3 My 60th birthday surprises
- 4 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 5 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 6 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 7 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 8 Verona or Athens?
- 9 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 12 European Cooking Secrets
- 13 RHK's Fall escape
- 14 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 15 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 16 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 17 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 18 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 19 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 20 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 21 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 22 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 23 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 24 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 25 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises