I am new to Paris, do not have a very good direction size and will most appreciate intimate advice with specific directions/instructions on how to get around Paris & Val D'Europe/Disneyland, the cost and which tickets I should buy. We are 3 adults and 1 toddler (2yo)
1. CDG Terminal 1 to Val D'Europe
2. Val D'Europe to Chatelet- Les Halles
3. Louvre-Rivoli to CDG Terminal 3
4. Day Trip from Louvre-Rivoli to Versailles
5. Day Trip from Louvre-Rivoli to Provins
Is Notre Dame, Conciergerie, St Chapelle within walking distance of Louvre-Rivoli?
For Transport 1: private taxi seems to be the most convenient solution
- VEA shuttle cost E20pp = 60 Euro
- RER A then RER B cost E15.80pp = 47.4 Euro (change train at Chatelet Les Halles)
- TGV train cost E18pp = 54 Euro (change to Terminal 2/wait for train/Change to shuttle bus at Disney to Val D'Europe)
- Taxi private shuttle = 70/65 Euro for 4 of us including car seat
Please advise if www.ezyshuttle.com or http://www.isprestige.com/rates.php is better. I think ezyshuttle has better reviews in tripadviser.
For Transport 2:
I will take the RER E6.70 to Chatelet Les Halles though I think our private apartment is nearer to Louvre Rivoli. Can anyone advise if it is easy to reach rue du roule from Les Halles RER? I do not know how to change from a RER train to a metro train. I think a Mobilis E16.10 (Zone 1-5) will not be necessary?
For Transport 3:
I think I will take a taxi or private shuttle. Usually a private shuttle will be cheaper?
For Transport 4:
Louvre Rivoli to VERSAILLES RIVE GAUCHE E3.45. I am not sure if I should buy a Mobilis at E11.20 (Zone 1 to 4)
For Transport 5:
Time to get there: 1 hour 30 minutes
Transport Method: Translien Train from Gare d'Est
Approximate Price: Train price is around 11.05 Euro or a mobilis 18.50 Euro (Zone 1-6) will be better?
Transport within Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 2 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 3 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 4 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 wineries near Ronda
- 7 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 9 travel to western Europe from India
- 10 Fun, free language website
- 11 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 12 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 15 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 I'm in a funk
- 18 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 19 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 20 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 21 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 22 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 23 Bike touring in France
- 24 Does this sound feasible?
- 25 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?