I am new to Paris, do not have a very good direction size and will most appreciate intimate advice with specific directions/instructions on how to get around Paris & Val D'Europe/Disneyland, the cost and which tickets I should buy. We are 3 adults and 1 toddler (2yo)
1. CDG Terminal 1 to Val D'Europe
2. Val D'Europe to Chatelet- Les Halles
3. Louvre-Rivoli to CDG Terminal 3
4. Day Trip from Louvre-Rivoli to Versailles
5. Day Trip from Louvre-Rivoli to Provins
Is Notre Dame, Conciergerie, St Chapelle within walking distance of Louvre-Rivoli?
For Transport 1: private taxi seems to be the most convenient solution
- VEA shuttle cost E20pp = 60 Euro
- RER A then RER B cost E15.80pp = 47.4 Euro (change train at Chatelet Les Halles)
- TGV train cost E18pp = 54 Euro (change to Terminal 2/wait for train/Change to shuttle bus at Disney to Val D'Europe)
- Taxi private shuttle = 70/65 Euro for 4 of us including car seat
Please advise if www.ezyshuttle.com or http://www.isprestige.com/rates.php is better. I think ezyshuttle has better reviews in tripadviser.
For Transport 2:
I will take the RER E6.70 to Chatelet Les Halles though I think our private apartment is nearer to Louvre Rivoli. Can anyone advise if it is easy to reach rue du roule from Les Halles RER? I do not know how to change from a RER train to a metro train. I think a Mobilis E16.10 (Zone 1-5) will not be necessary?
For Transport 3:
I think I will take a taxi or private shuttle. Usually a private shuttle will be cheaper?
For Transport 4:
Louvre Rivoli to VERSAILLES RIVE GAUCHE E3.45. I am not sure if I should buy a Mobilis at E11.20 (Zone 1 to 4)
For Transport 5:
Time to get there: 1 hour 30 minutes
Transport Method: Translien Train from Gare d'Est
Approximate Price: Train price is around 11.05 Euro or a mobilis 18.50 Euro (Zone 1-6) will be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 4 Ravello to Paestum
- 5 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 6 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 7 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 8 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 9 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Spain Itinerary Help
- 12 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 13 Itinerary Help!
- 14 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 15 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 16 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 17 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 18 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 19 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 20 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 21 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 22 italy itinerary
- 23 5 Days in Corsica
- 24 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 25 Switzerland and Northern Italy