I am new to Paris, do not have a very good direction size and will most appreciate intimate advice with specific directions/instructions on how to get around Paris & Val D'Europe/Disneyland, the cost and which tickets I should buy. We are 3 adults and 1 toddler (2yo)
1. CDG Terminal 1 to Val D'Europe
2. Val D'Europe to Chatelet- Les Halles
3. Louvre-Rivoli to CDG Terminal 3
4. Day Trip from Louvre-Rivoli to Versailles
5. Day Trip from Louvre-Rivoli to Provins
Is Notre Dame, Conciergerie, St Chapelle within walking distance of Louvre-Rivoli?
For Transport 1: private taxi seems to be the most convenient solution
- VEA shuttle cost E20pp = 60 Euro
- RER A then RER B cost E15.80pp = 47.4 Euro (change train at Chatelet Les Halles)
- TGV train cost E18pp = 54 Euro (change to Terminal 2/wait for train/Change to shuttle bus at Disney to Val D'Europe)
- Taxi private shuttle = 70/65 Euro for 4 of us including car seat
Please advise if www.ezyshuttle.com or http://www.isprestige.com/rates.php is better. I think ezyshuttle has better reviews in tripadviser.
For Transport 2:
I will take the RER E6.70 to Chatelet Les Halles though I think our private apartment is nearer to Louvre Rivoli. Can anyone advise if it is easy to reach rue du roule from Les Halles RER? I do not know how to change from a RER train to a metro train. I think a Mobilis E16.10 (Zone 1-5) will not be necessary?
For Transport 3:
I think I will take a taxi or private shuttle. Usually a private shuttle will be cheaper?
For Transport 4:
Louvre Rivoli to VERSAILLES RIVE GAUCHE E3.45. I am not sure if I should buy a Mobilis at E11.20 (Zone 1 to 4)
For Transport 5:
Time to get there: 1 hour 30 minutes
Transport Method: Translien Train from Gare d'Est
Approximate Price: Train price is around 11.05 Euro or a mobilis 18.50 Euro (Zone 1-6) will be better?
Transport within Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 3 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 6 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 7 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 8 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 9 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 10 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 11 Luggage sizing
- 12 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 13 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 14 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 18 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 19 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 20 Christmas in Munich
- 21 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 22 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 23 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 24 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?