I am new to Paris, do not have a very good direction size and will most appreciate intimate advice with specific directions/instructions on how to get around Paris & Val D'Europe/Disneyland, the cost and which tickets I should buy. We are 3 adults and 1 toddler (2yo)
1. CDG Terminal 1 to Val D'Europe
2. Val D'Europe to Chatelet- Les Halles
3. Louvre-Rivoli to CDG Terminal 3
4. Day Trip from Louvre-Rivoli to Versailles
5. Day Trip from Louvre-Rivoli to Provins
Is Notre Dame, Conciergerie, St Chapelle within walking distance of Louvre-Rivoli?
For Transport 1: private taxi seems to be the most convenient solution
- VEA shuttle cost E20pp = 60 Euro
- RER A then RER B cost E15.80pp = 47.4 Euro (change train at Chatelet Les Halles)
- TGV train cost E18pp = 54 Euro (change to Terminal 2/wait for train/Change to shuttle bus at Disney to Val D'Europe)
- Taxi private shuttle = 70/65 Euro for 4 of us including car seat
Please advise if www.ezyshuttle.com or http://www.isprestige.com/rates.php is better. I think ezyshuttle has better reviews in tripadviser.
For Transport 2:
I will take the RER E6.70 to Chatelet Les Halles though I think our private apartment is nearer to Louvre Rivoli. Can anyone advise if it is easy to reach rue du roule from Les Halles RER? I do not know how to change from a RER train to a metro train. I think a Mobilis E16.10 (Zone 1-5) will not be necessary?
For Transport 3:
I think I will take a taxi or private shuttle. Usually a private shuttle will be cheaper?
For Transport 4:
Louvre Rivoli to VERSAILLES RIVE GAUCHE E3.45. I am not sure if I should buy a Mobilis at E11.20 (Zone 1 to 4)
For Transport 5:
Time to get there: 1 hour 30 minutes
Transport Method: Translien Train from Gare d'Est
Approximate Price: Train price is around 11.05 Euro or a mobilis 18.50 Euro (Zone 1-6) will be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fonte Bertusi
- 2 TSA fails 95% of the time
- 3 Restaurant recommendations - Rome, Florence and Venice!
- 4 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 5 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 6 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 7 Southeast Sicily for 10 days
- 8 One day in Paris, Champagne, and somewhere between Beaune and Nice
- 9 With AT&T Passport plan, do we also need GPS or MiFi for driving/maps?
- 10 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 11 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 12 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 13 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 14 Help Finding Alsace Base for Casual Bikers
- 15 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 16 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 17 Russia - GO or not?
- 18 Norway in 10 days, please advise
- 19 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 20 Transferring on Germany trains
- 21 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 22 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 23 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Venice Marco Polo Arpt to Dolomites