We will be traveling from Dijon and want to go to our hotel by the airport to drop off luggage and then return to Paris for the rest of the day. It appears there is only one train that actually goes from Dijon to CDG airport and we can't get to Dijon early enough to catch it. We plan to take the train to Gare de Lyon and then get to the airport hotel (Marriot) as quickly as possible. Does anyone know the quickest way (other than taxi) to get from the train station to the airport and back? is there a bus? train? metro? or should we just try to store our luggage some place in Paris? can luggage be stored at the train station? Thanks so much.
Transport to CDG Airport (Paris) from Dijon
- 1 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 2 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 3 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 4 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 5 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 6 Hotels in Sorrento
- 7 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 8 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 9 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 10 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 11 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 12 Germany with 6 month old.
- 13 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 16 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 17 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 Apartment in Seville
- 20 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 21 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 22 Germany and Italy
- 23 day trips from Stuttgart
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)