My brother and his wife need to get from Sorrento to Pisciotta and can't work out the most logical way to do this. They are open to staying somewhere other than Sorrento but they do want to include a day at Pompeii. Can anyone help please? They have 4 nights before they move on to Pisciotta. Thanks in advance, Cathie
Transport Sorrento - Pisciotta via Salerno?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Paris
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 Christmas in Munich
- 4 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 5 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 6 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 7 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 10 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 11 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 12 Raining in rome
- 13 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 14 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 15 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 16 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 17 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 18 İstanbul Travel guide
- 19 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 20 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 21 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 22 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 23 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 24 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 25 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum