My brother and his wife need to get from Sorrento to Pisciotta and can't work out the most logical way to do this. They are open to staying somewhere other than Sorrento but they do want to include a day at Pompeii. Can anyone help please? They have 4 nights before they move on to Pisciotta. Thanks in advance, Cathie
Transport Sorrento - Pisciotta via Salerno?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 2 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 3 Hamam in Istanbul
- 4 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 5 week in calabria
- 6 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 7 London hotel tax is 20%
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 10 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 11 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 12 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 13 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 14 Help for San Sebastian
- 15 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 16 Aaah...Umbria!
- 17 bed and breakfasts
- 18 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 Input on VRBO apartment in the Gracia area
- 21 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 22 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 23 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 24 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 25 Weather in the dolomites