My brother and his wife need to get from Sorrento to Pisciotta and can't work out the most logical way to do this. They are open to staying somewhere other than Sorrento but they do want to include a day at Pompeii. Can anyone help please? They have 4 nights before they move on to Pisciotta. Thanks in advance, Cathie
Transport Sorrento - Pisciotta via Salerno?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 Travel with Teens
- 7 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 8 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 13 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 14 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 15 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 20 I think this is a scam!
- 21 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 22 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 23 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 24 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt