I have reserved the services of Krakow Direct for transportation to/from the airport, Auschwitz and the Salt mines. Has anyone used this co.? Or have another reliable name to use? We will be in Krakow for 4 days in mid July and have a party of 7 (including 2 seniors) so regular taxis will be difficult.
Transport Services in Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airbnb scam
- 2 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 5 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 6 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 7 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 8 Tipping in the UK
- 9 Central Europe itinerary
- 10 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 11 floods in Andalucia
- 12 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 13 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 14 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 15 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 18 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 19 Arriving in Prague
- 20 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 21 4 Months in Europe
- 22 2 Days in Rome
- 23 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014