I have reserved the services of Krakow Direct for transportation to/from the airport, Auschwitz and the Salt mines. Has anyone used this co.? Or have another reliable name to use? We will be in Krakow for 4 days in mid July and have a party of 7 (including 2 seniors) so regular taxis will be difficult.
Transport Services in Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels that we found special
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 4 Too many Trip Reports
- 5 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 6 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 8 Great London Bars with a view
- 9 Art in Paris
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 12 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 13 Rental car while in Ireland
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 Reykjavik hotels
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 24 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 25 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?