I have reserved the services of Krakow Direct for transportation to/from the airport, Auschwitz and the Salt mines. Has anyone used this co.? Or have another reliable name to use? We will be in Krakow for 4 days in mid July and have a party of 7 (including 2 seniors) so regular taxis will be difficult.
Transport Services in Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 4 2 Weeks in Paris
- 5 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 6 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 7 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 8 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 9 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 10 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 11 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 12 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Internet or travel agent?
- 16 Raining in rome
- 17 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 18 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 19 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 20 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 21 Christmas in Munich
- 22 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 23 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 24 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 25 Tips for Chamonix in June?