I have reserved the services of Krakow Direct for transportation to/from the airport, Auschwitz and the Salt mines. Has anyone used this co.? Or have another reliable name to use? We will be in Krakow for 4 days in mid July and have a party of 7 (including 2 seniors) so regular taxis will be difficult.
Transport Services in Krakow
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 2 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 3 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 4 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 5 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 6 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 9 Venice in Jan
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 15 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 British drivers
- 24 Trip around Spain
- 25 Berlin