I have reserved the services of Krakow Direct for transportation to/from the airport, Auschwitz and the Salt mines. Has anyone used this co.? Or have another reliable name to use? We will be in Krakow for 4 days in mid July and have a party of 7 (including 2 seniors) so regular taxis will be difficult.
Transport Services in Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 2 plug adapters ITALY
- 3 10 days to Explore Europe
- 4 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 8 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 11 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 14 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 15 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 16 Help with France itinerary
- 17 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 18 German Rail Twin Pass
- 19 London restaurants
- 20 White Villages base?
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 23 biking in France
- 24 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 25 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?