I have reserved the services of Krakow Direct for transportation to/from the airport, Auschwitz and the Salt mines. Has anyone used this co.? Or have another reliable name to use? We will be in Krakow for 4 days in mid July and have a party of 7 (including 2 seniors) so regular taxis will be difficult.
Transport Services in Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cookware in France
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 4 apartment
- 5 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 6 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 7 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 8 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 9 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 10 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 11 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016
- 12 Wine tour in Chianti
- 13 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 14 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 15 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 16 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 17 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 18 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 19 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 20 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 21 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 22 Russian Visa Question
- 23 travel insurance
- 24 St. Petersburg
- 25 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour