I need your help. I will be staying off Kurfustendamm in Berlin (Hotel Bogota) and will need to get across town to Brandenburg Tor/Mitte etc for all the usual tourist sites. Could anybody please advise me which is the most appropriate U Bahn or S Bahn station to get there? I've noticed there are stations in Kurfustendamm and Savignyplatz (apologies for spelling) and was wondering which one I should use in terms of distance to get to and which one serves my destinations. I would like to pass through Zoo Station if possible.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라머니＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소￠엠카지노
- 2 라이브바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노♩안전한놀이터
- 3 플레이어카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ロ라이브바카라
- 4 게임몽릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Leather goods in Florence
- 11 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 12 4 days in Provence in early June
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 19 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 20 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 21 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 22 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 23 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours