We have been trying to book a bus from Granada to the Malaga airport. The alsa.es site is giving us a hard time. We can get as far as our info and then say "didn't select a product" or "problem with bank. Is their something we are missing? Is there another way to book bus tickets ? We are in the States. Is there a contact here we can communicate with?
Also when flying into Barcelona we plan on taking the Aerobus to Plaza Catalunia. Do we buy tickets on the bus? Before hand ? Do we need exact Euro change?
Thanks for your help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 4 vienna
- 5 Questions about Polish sights
- 6 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 7 Bernina Express mid-March
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 11 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Juangfrau / mt
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
transport Granada - Malaga and from Balcelona Airport to city