We have been trying to book a bus from Granada to the Malaga airport. The alsa.es site is giving us a hard time. We can get as far as our info and then say "didn't select a product" or "problem with bank. Is their something we are missing? Is there another way to book bus tickets ? We are in the States. Is there a contact here we can communicate with?
Also when flying into Barcelona we plan on taking the Aerobus to Plaza Catalunia. Do we buy tickets on the bus? Before hand ? Do we need exact Euro change?
Thanks for your help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Trek through Eur
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Budapest in December 2017
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Denmark or Sweden?
- 8 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 9 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 10 Europe itinerary questions
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 13 London Hotels
- 14 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 18 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
transport Granada - Malaga and from Balcelona Airport to city