We have been trying to book a bus from Granada to the Malaga airport. The alsa.es site is giving us a hard time. We can get as far as our info and then say "didn't select a product" or "problem with bank. Is their something we are missing? Is there another way to book bus tickets ? We are in the States. Is there a contact here we can communicate with?
Also when flying into Barcelona we plan on taking the Aerobus to Plaza Catalunia. Do we buy tickets on the bus? Before hand ? Do we need exact Euro change?
Thanks for your help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아바카라」(→【 BRB45.ZE.AM 】←)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 바카라게임사이트」(→【 BRB45.ZE.AM 】←)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 바카라사이트」(→【 BRB45.ZE.AM 】←)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 5 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 6 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 7 Rome to venice
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 help with Italy itinerary
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 18 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 19 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 20 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 21 Undisclsoed location
- 22 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 23 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 Italy bus or train
transport Granada - Malaga and from Balcelona Airport to city