I am very excited to be going to Turkey in April this year. I am not sure how to get from Kusadasi to Izmir...are trams/buses readily available, even on weekends? Is it too far for a reasonable taxi fare (as I will have luggage, solo female traveler)? I plan to fly from Izmir to Istanbul. There seem to be a number of domestic airlines so it should be easy enough to find a flight. I am not sure how far in advance I need to reserve; I was planning to obtain a ticket online before I go if I can figure out my transportation timeline. If it is any easy transfer does anyone think it would be good to stay a night in Kusadasi for the town itself? I will probably be there 2 nights while doing daytrips elsewhere. (I will have about 5 days in Istanbul at the start of my trip.) Thank you so much for your help.
transport from kusadasi to izmir
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 2 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 3 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 4 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 5 Eleanor's Pages
- 6 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 7 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 10 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 11 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 12 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 13 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 14 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 15 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 16 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 17 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 18 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 21 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 22 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 23 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 24 European Trivial Trivia!
- 25 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family