I am very excited to be going to Turkey in April this year. I am not sure how to get from Kusadasi to Izmir...are trams/buses readily available, even on weekends? Is it too far for a reasonable taxi fare (as I will have luggage, solo female traveler)? I plan to fly from Izmir to Istanbul. There seem to be a number of domestic airlines so it should be easy enough to find a flight. I am not sure how far in advance I need to reserve; I was planning to obtain a ticket online before I go if I can figure out my transportation timeline. If it is any easy transfer does anyone think it would be good to stay a night in Kusadasi for the town itself? I will probably be there 2 nights while doing daytrips elsewhere. (I will have about 5 days in Istanbul at the start of my trip.) Thank you so much for your help.
transport from kusadasi to izmir
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 2 Wine tour from Verona?
- 3 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 4 Cotswolds village base
- 5 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 8 Netherlands Delta Works
- 9 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 10 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 11 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 14 Southern Italy without a Car
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 19 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 20 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 21 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 22 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 25 Amalfi Coast vs Greece