I am very excited to be going to Turkey in April this year. I am not sure how to get from Kusadasi to Izmir...are trams/buses readily available, even on weekends? Is it too far for a reasonable taxi fare (as I will have luggage, solo female traveler)? I plan to fly from Izmir to Istanbul. There seem to be a number of domestic airlines so it should be easy enough to find a flight. I am not sure how far in advance I need to reserve; I was planning to obtain a ticket online before I go if I can figure out my transportation timeline. If it is any easy transfer does anyone think it would be good to stay a night in Kusadasi for the town itself? I will probably be there 2 nights while doing daytrips elsewhere. (I will have about 5 days in Istanbul at the start of my trip.) Thank you so much for your help.
transport from kusadasi to izmir
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 6 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 7 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 8 Best beach town in Italy?
- 9 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 10 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 11 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 A Greek sojourn
- 14 Italy in October 2015
- 15 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 Halloween in Paris
- 20 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 21 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 24 London Trip Travel
- 25 Review of 4.5 days in London