I am very excited to be going to Turkey in April this year. I am not sure how to get from Kusadasi to Izmir...are trams/buses readily available, even on weekends? Is it too far for a reasonable taxi fare (as I will have luggage, solo female traveler)? I plan to fly from Izmir to Istanbul. There seem to be a number of domestic airlines so it should be easy enough to find a flight. I am not sure how far in advance I need to reserve; I was planning to obtain a ticket online before I go if I can figure out my transportation timeline. If it is any easy transfer does anyone think it would be good to stay a night in Kusadasi for the town itself? I will probably be there 2 nights while doing daytrips elsewhere. (I will have about 5 days in Istanbul at the start of my trip.) Thank you so much for your help.
transport from kusadasi to izmir
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 3 Dresden or Leipzig
- 4 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 5 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 8 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 11 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 15 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 16 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 20 20 days in Germany
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 France, Italy and Greec
- 23 Rome---August and September
- 24 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS