I am very excited to be going to Turkey in April this year. I am not sure how to get from Kusadasi to Izmir...are trams/buses readily available, even on weekends? Is it too far for a reasonable taxi fare (as I will have luggage, solo female traveler)? I plan to fly from Izmir to Istanbul. There seem to be a number of domestic airlines so it should be easy enough to find a flight. I am not sure how far in advance I need to reserve; I was planning to obtain a ticket online before I go if I can figure out my transportation timeline. If it is any easy transfer does anyone think it would be good to stay a night in Kusadasi for the town itself? I will probably be there 2 nights while doing daytrips elsewhere. (I will have about 5 days in Istanbul at the start of my trip.) Thank you so much for your help.
transport from kusadasi to izmir
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 4 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 5 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 6 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 9 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 10 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 11 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 12 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 13 Madrid: Flamenco
- 14 Madrid: City Views
- 15 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 16 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 17 German Rail Twin Pass
- 18 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 19 ITALO trains need help
- 20 London restaurants
- 21 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 22 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 23 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 24 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 25 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona