I am very excited to be going to Turkey in April this year. I am not sure how to get from Kusadasi to Izmir...are trams/buses readily available, even on weekends? Is it too far for a reasonable taxi fare (as I will have luggage, solo female traveler)? I plan to fly from Izmir to Istanbul. There seem to be a number of domestic airlines so it should be easy enough to find a flight. I am not sure how far in advance I need to reserve; I was planning to obtain a ticket online before I go if I can figure out my transportation timeline. If it is any easy transfer does anyone think it would be good to stay a night in Kusadasi for the town itself? I will probably be there 2 nights while doing daytrips elsewhere. (I will have about 5 days in Istanbul at the start of my trip.) Thank you so much for your help.
transport from kusadasi to izmir
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 10 Italy Countryside
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 French Basque region
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Vegan in Germany?
- 15 VISA question
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 18 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 19 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 22 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 23 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 24 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 25 biking tours in Italy?