I am very excited to be going to Turkey in April this year. I am not sure how to get from Kusadasi to Izmir...are trams/buses readily available, even on weekends? Is it too far for a reasonable taxi fare (as I will have luggage, solo female traveler)? I plan to fly from Izmir to Istanbul. There seem to be a number of domestic airlines so it should be easy enough to find a flight. I am not sure how far in advance I need to reserve; I was planning to obtain a ticket online before I go if I can figure out my transportation timeline. If it is any easy transfer does anyone think it would be good to stay a night in Kusadasi for the town itself? I will probably be there 2 nights while doing daytrips elsewhere. (I will have about 5 days in Istanbul at the start of my trip.) Thank you so much for your help.
transport from kusadasi to izmir
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary advice
- 2 Anti-Semitism in Hungary/Austria?
- 3 Camino No-No
- 4 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 5 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 6 How to book reservations with Renfe Spain Pass
- 7 2 week limit. Start in Barcelona and end in Paris. How to fill the middle?
- 8 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 9 Greece for a month with a baby
- 10 Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)
- 11 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 12 Amsterdam restaurants
- 13 Cornwall North Coast hotel
- 14 Bologna, Italy Apartment Rentals
- 15 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 16 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 17 A week in Paris
- 18 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 19 Bayeux tapestry
- 20 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 21 Ice Bar at the Nordic Sea Hotel, Stockholm
- 22 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 23 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 24 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 25 9 days in switzerland