I am very excited to be going to Turkey in April this year. I am not sure how to get from Kusadasi to Izmir...are trams/buses readily available, even on weekends? Is it too far for a reasonable taxi fare (as I will have luggage, solo female traveler)? I plan to fly from Izmir to Istanbul. There seem to be a number of domestic airlines so it should be easy enough to find a flight. I am not sure how far in advance I need to reserve; I was planning to obtain a ticket online before I go if I can figure out my transportation timeline. If it is any easy transfer does anyone think it would be good to stay a night in Kusadasi for the town itself? I will probably be there 2 nights while doing daytrips elsewhere. (I will have about 5 days in Istanbul at the start of my trip.) Thank you so much for your help.
transport from kusadasi to izmir
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 3 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 4 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 10 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 11 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 12 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 16 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 17 Five nights in Extremadura
- 18 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 19 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 20 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 21 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 25 Pastry Classes in Paris