I am very excited to be going to Turkey in April this year. I am not sure how to get from Kusadasi to Izmir...are trams/buses readily available, even on weekends? Is it too far for a reasonable taxi fare (as I will have luggage, solo female traveler)? I plan to fly from Izmir to Istanbul. There seem to be a number of domestic airlines so it should be easy enough to find a flight. I am not sure how far in advance I need to reserve; I was planning to obtain a ticket online before I go if I can figure out my transportation timeline. If it is any easy transfer does anyone think it would be good to stay a night in Kusadasi for the town itself? I will probably be there 2 nights while doing daytrips elsewhere. (I will have about 5 days in Istanbul at the start of my trip.) Thank you so much for your help.
transport from kusadasi to izmir
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 Travel with Teens
- 10 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 11 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 14 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 15 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 16 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 17 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 18 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 19 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 20 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 23 I think this is a scam!
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters