looking for some advice on the cheapest way to get from Geneva airport to Chamonix in January. the shuttles look well overpriced and people appear to have had poor experiences with them, are there better options? or if not, what is the best shuttle company to use?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 6 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 9 Europe Sim card help
- 10 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 11 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 12 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 13 Local markets in Italy
- 14 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 15 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 16 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 17 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 18 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 19 Guides - Matera
- 20 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 21 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Buying flowers in London?
- 24 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 25 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP