looking for some advice on the cheapest way to get from Geneva airport to Chamonix in January. the shuttles look well overpriced and people appear to have had poor experiences with them, are there better options? or if not, what is the best shuttle company to use?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 2 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 3 Parking in Girona
- 4 17 days in England
- 5 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 6 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 7 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 8 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 9 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 10 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 11 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 12 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 13 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 14 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 15 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 18 Italy Trip Report
- 19 One day in milan
- 20 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 21 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 22 Transportation Question Italy
- 23 London Restaurants
- 24 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 25 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....