looking for some advice on the cheapest way to get from Geneva airport to Chamonix in January. the shuttles look well overpriced and people appear to have had poor experiences with them, are there better options? or if not, what is the best shuttle company to use?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Loire or Provence in January?
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 4 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Day trip from London in December
- 7 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 10 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 11 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 12 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 13 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Rome or Venice first
- 16 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 17 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 18 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 19 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 20 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 23 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 24 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 25 Iceland photo tour- any tips?