looking for some advice on the cheapest way to get from Geneva airport to Chamonix in January. the shuttles look well overpriced and people appear to have had poor experiences with them, are there better options? or if not, what is the best shuttle company to use?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US foods not available in the UK
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 Amsterdam and...?
- 6 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 7 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 8 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 9 Andalucia Spain
- 10 Whistle stop family road trip
- 11 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 12 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 13 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 14 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 15 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 16 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 17 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 18 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 19 Driving in Italy
- 20 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 21 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 25 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017