looking for some advice on the cheapest way to get from Geneva airport to Chamonix in January. the shuttles look well overpriced and people appear to have had poor experiences with them, are there better options? or if not, what is the best shuttle company to use?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Macedonia, Greece
- 2 Montpellier to Arles
- 3 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 4 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 5 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/follinique/
- 6 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 7 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 8 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 9 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 10 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 11 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 12 PLITVICE LAKES
- 13 Berlin to Barcelona
- 14 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 15 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 16 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 17 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 18 Piazza Navona
- 19 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 20 Venice at Christmas
- 21 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 22 Seville bus information
- 23 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 24 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 25 Europe Itinerary