looking for some advice on the cheapest way to get from Geneva airport to Chamonix in January. the shuttles look well overpriced and people appear to have had poor experiences with them, are there better options? or if not, what is the best shuttle company to use?
transport from geneva to chamonix
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Chip but no PIN
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 6 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 7 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 8 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 11 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Unique Venice Activity
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 18 car rental advice in Portugal
- 19 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 22 Small group for Colosseum
- 23 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 24 Lofoten ferry
- 25 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!