My Husband and I plus our toddler will be staying at ** bis rue du Cardinal Lemoine. We have never been to Paris before and will have about 3 suitcases, 2 carry bags and a stroller. What would be the best way to get to this address from Gare Du Nord. Would like the cheapest option but may also consider most convenient with all that luggage and a child. Thanks
Transport from Gare Du Nord Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 3 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 italy
- 9 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 10 Side trip from Geneva
- 11 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 12 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 13 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 14 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 15 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 16 7 Nights in Paris
- 17 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 18 21 Days in Central Europe
- 19 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 20 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 21 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 22 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 25 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?