My Husband and I plus our toddler will be staying at ** bis rue du Cardinal Lemoine. We have never been to Paris before and will have about 3 suitcases, 2 carry bags and a stroller. What would be the best way to get to this address from Gare Du Nord. Would like the cheapest option but may also consider most convenient with all that luggage and a child. Thanks
Transport from Gare Du Nord Paris
- 1 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 2 Help for first timers
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 4 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 5 Affordable London Hotel
- 6 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 7 Parisian Pickpockets
- 8 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 9 Paris Ticket t+
- 10 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 11 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 12 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 13 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 14 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 15 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 16 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 17 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 18 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 19 Benita In Paris
- 20 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 21 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 22 Driving through Europe
- 23 Romania Tour Guide
- 24 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 25 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help