My Husband and I plus our toddler will be staying at ** bis rue du Cardinal Lemoine. We have never been to Paris before and will have about 3 suitcases, 2 carry bags and a stroller. What would be the best way to get to this address from Gare Du Nord. Would like the cheapest option but may also consider most convenient with all that luggage and a child. Thanks
Transport from Gare Du Nord Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 2 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 5 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 10 Place to propose
- 11 Portugal in September
- 12 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 13 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 14 Prague to Dresen on the train
- 15 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 16 Can someone tell me about the area around Castelfiorentino?
- 17 Need help deciding - Italy or Spain in winter
- 18 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 19 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 20 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 21 An Solo Ameircan in Paris
- 22 Itinerary Questions
- 23 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Train travel in Europe