My Husband and I plus our toddler will be staying at ** bis rue du Cardinal Lemoine. We have never been to Paris before and will have about 3 suitcases, 2 carry bags and a stroller. What would be the best way to get to this address from Gare Du Nord. Would like the cheapest option but may also consider most convenient with all that luggage and a child. Thanks
Transport from Gare Du Nord Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 2 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 3 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Vegan in Germany?
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 biking tours in Italy?
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 18 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 Italy Countryside
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 French Basque region
- 23 VISA question
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters