My Husband and I plus our toddler will be staying at ** bis rue du Cardinal Lemoine. We have never been to Paris before and will have about 3 suitcases, 2 carry bags and a stroller. What would be the best way to get to this address from Gare Du Nord. Would like the cheapest option but may also consider most convenient with all that luggage and a child. Thanks
Transport from Gare Du Nord Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Hotels that we found special
- 5 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 8 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 9 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 12 Too many Trip Reports
- 13 Great London Bars with a view
- 14 Rome Food Tour
- 15 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 16 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 17 Art in Paris
- 18 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Rental car while in Ireland
- 21 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 22 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 23 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 24 St Germain
- 25 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire