My Husband and I plus our toddler will be staying at ** bis rue du Cardinal Lemoine. We have never been to Paris before and will have about 3 suitcases, 2 carry bags and a stroller. What would be the best way to get to this address from Gare Du Nord. Would like the cheapest option but may also consider most convenient with all that luggage and a child. Thanks
Transport from Gare Du Nord Paris
- 1 A chacun son goût
- 2 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 3 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 6 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 7 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 8 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 9 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 10 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 11 portugal
- 12 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 13 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 14 I Need To Vent!
- 15 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 18 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 19 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 20 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 21 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 22 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 23 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 24 Help with itenerary
- 25 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub