My Husband and I plus our toddler will be staying at ** bis rue du Cardinal Lemoine. We have never been to Paris before and will have about 3 suitcases, 2 carry bags and a stroller. What would be the best way to get to this address from Gare Du Nord. Would like the cheapest option but may also consider most convenient with all that luggage and a child. Thanks
Transport from Gare Du Nord Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NZ Passport validity
- 2 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 3 Uk visa processing time
- 4 Uk visa
- 5 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 6 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 7 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 8 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 9 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 10 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 11 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 12 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 13 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 14 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 15 Porto to Salamanca
- 16 Trip to Italy
- 17 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 18 Copenhagen hotel
- 19 scotland trave;
- 20 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 21 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 22 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 23 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 24 Please help me plan my trip!
- 25 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)