My Husband and I plus our toddler will be staying at ** bis rue du Cardinal Lemoine. We have never been to Paris before and will have about 3 suitcases, 2 carry bags and a stroller. What would be the best way to get to this address from Gare Du Nord. Would like the cheapest option but may also consider most convenient with all that luggage and a child. Thanks
Transport from Gare Du Nord Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 2 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 3 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 4 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 5 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 Ireland or Scotland
- 12 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 13 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 14 Autumn in Paris
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 Athens at New Years
- 17 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 18 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 25 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia