My Husband and I plus our toddler will be staying at ** bis rue du Cardinal Lemoine. We have never been to Paris before and will have about 3 suitcases, 2 carry bags and a stroller. What would be the best way to get to this address from Gare Du Nord. Would like the cheapest option but may also consider most convenient with all that luggage and a child. Thanks
Transport from Gare Du Nord Paris
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 5 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 6 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 7 How Long For Santorini?
- 8 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 9 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 10 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 11 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 Evening in Oslo
- 14 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 15 Prague Itinerary
- 16 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 17 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 18 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 19 Lisbon Hotels w/Charm & Central Location but NOT $$$$$$$
- 20 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 21 Starting Greece par of our trip, need hotel recommendations.
- 22 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 23 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 24 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 25 Germany and Italy