My Husband and I plus our toddler will be staying at ** bis rue du Cardinal Lemoine. We have never been to Paris before and will have about 3 suitcases, 2 carry bags and a stroller. What would be the best way to get to this address from Gare Du Nord. Would like the cheapest option but may also consider most convenient with all that luggage and a child. Thanks
Transport from Gare Du Nord Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 2 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 3 Bus ride to Positano
- 4 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 5 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 6 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 7 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 8 Split to Venice. Help!
- 9 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 10 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 11 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 12 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 13 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 14 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 15 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 16 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 17 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 20 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 21 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 22 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 23 Top 5 choices from London
- 24 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 25 Day on the Rhine