Hi I know to get to central Rome you can travel on the train to the centre of Rome and then on the under ground to the Vatican. Does anyone know of a shuttle or alternate bus route that goes straight from the airport to the Vatican. We are staying in a Hotel very close to the Vatican, and i was just thinking of a more direct route then the trains (rather than a taxi) Thanks
Transport from Fiumicino airport to the Vatican
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 2 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 3 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 4 Mari's Northern Spain and the Camino de Santiago Trip Report
- 5 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 6 Arles as a base?
- 7 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 8 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 12 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 13 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 14 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 15 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 16 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 17 France in 2003
- 18 South of Switzerland
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 24 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 25 Help planning Sicily Itinerary