We are trying to get from Dubrovnik to Korcula town on 26 October then leaving on 28 October for Split. Are the ferries running at that time. Is there an easier way of doing?
Transport from Dubrovnik to Korcula to Split
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 2 Spanish food online
- 3 NW Portugal - Moncao Minho
- 4 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 5 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 6 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 7 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 8 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 9 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 10 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 11 Stay away from EF Tours
- 12 Folegandros info?
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 15 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 16 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 17 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 18 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 19 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 20 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 21 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 I went to Paris in June
- 24 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 25 Bike touring in France