We are trying to get from Dubrovnik to Korcula town on 26 October then leaving on 28 October for Split. Are the ferries running at that time. Is there an easier way of doing?
Transport from Dubrovnik to Korcula to Split
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 2 Italy dolomites
- 3 Taormina to Palermo
- 4 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 5 Driving in Italy
- 6 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 7 Suggestion for travel memories
- 8 caroline_venezia
- 9 Budget family trip to Europe
- 10 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 11 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 12 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 13 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 history museums or locations
- 16 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 17 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 18 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 19 malaga to madrid train ?
- 20 Museums in Berlin
- 21 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 22 Lake Como transportation questions
- 23 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 24 5 Observations About Paris
- 25 Portugal in January