my girlfriend and I are spending August, September and October in Europe. I am trying to work out the best way to organise the following journeys:
- train from Paris airport to Avignon on 2 August;
- train from Nice to Cinque Terre on 23 August;
- train from Florence to Rome 6 September;
- train from Rome to Venice 10 September;
- train from Venice to Interlaken 13 September;
- train from Interlaken to Berlin 15 September;
- train from Berlin to Paris 20 September; and
- train from London to Scotland on 20 October.
(all of the travel in between will be done by car).
I am wondering if we should book some sort of bulk eurail pass (you can get one that gives 10 days travel over a 2 month period) or if it would be better to just book trains as we go.
I am already leaning towards booking as we go because we can book a train directly from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon and I don't know whether eurail offers this.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family holidays in Italy
- 2 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 3 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 4 5 Days in Dublin
- 5 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 6 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 7 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 8 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 9 tablet
- 10 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 11 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 12 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 13 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 14 Barcelona completely overrated
- 15 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 16 Prague old town
- 17 Rome Airport Question!
- 18 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 19 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 20 26 days in Italy
- 21 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 22 Car rental between countries
- 23 Holland Itinerary
- 24 Train Ticket Help
- 25 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices