My family and I will be travelling this December/ January to Europe. We are going from Rome to Florence, Florence to Berlin and Berlin to Copenhagen. Please can I have advise on what will be the best way to travel from city to city?
We would prefer trains and are happy to overnight on the trains. What would be the best rail company to book with? I have checked some prices but am not sure what the average price of such journeys are- we would like the prices to be as low as possible and the train time to also not be too long. Please please can I have advise on this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning Advice!
- 2 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 3 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 4 Munich restaurant recs
- 5 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 6 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 7 tablet
- 8 Help with itinerary
- 9 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 10 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!
- 11 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 12 Norway holiday locations
- 13 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 14 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 15 Munich Travel Guide
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 18 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 19 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 20 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 21 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 22 Barcelona completely overrated
- 23 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 24 Greece in 15 Days
- 25 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)