My family and I will be travelling this December/ January to Europe. We are going from Rome to Florence, Florence to Berlin and Berlin to Copenhagen. Please can I have advise on what will be the best way to travel from city to city?
We would prefer trains and are happy to overnight on the trains. What would be the best rail company to book with? I have checked some prices but am not sure what the average price of such journeys are- we would like the prices to be as low as possible and the train time to also not be too long. Please please can I have advise on this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravenna Mosaics
- 2 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 5 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 8 Flight connection in CDG
- 9 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 10 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 11 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 12 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 13 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 14 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 15 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 16 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 17 Our time in Rome
- 18 France for a month in 2017
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 21 Barcelona extension
- 22 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 23 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 24 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 25 Naples or Genoa