My family and I will be travelling this December/ January to Europe. We are going from Rome to Florence, Florence to Berlin and Berlin to Copenhagen. Please can I have advise on what will be the best way to travel from city to city?
We would prefer trains and are happy to overnight on the trains. What would be the best rail company to book with? I have checked some prices but am not sure what the average price of such journeys are- we would like the prices to be as low as possible and the train time to also not be too long. Please please can I have advise on this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 3 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Hamam Istanbul?
- 7 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 10 Belgium : a asfe country
- 11 sfo to europe
- 12 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 13 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 14 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 15 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 16 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 19 Advices about our itiniary
- 20 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 21 Car Rental in Italy
- 22 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 25 Italian Riviera