My family and I will be travelling this December/ January to Europe. We are going from Rome to Florence, Florence to Berlin and Berlin to Copenhagen. Please can I have advise on what will be the best way to travel from city to city?
We would prefer trains and are happy to overnight on the trains. What would be the best rail company to book with? I have checked some prices but am not sure what the average price of such journeys are- we would like the prices to be as low as possible and the train time to also not be too long. Please please can I have advise on this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 7 Iceland early december visit
- 8 Frankfurt to UK
- 9 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 10 God Save the Queen?
- 11 Road trip with our dog
- 12 Milan or Turin
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 15 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Paris to Italy
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris