My family and I will be travelling this December/ January to Europe. We are going from Rome to Florence, Florence to Berlin and Berlin to Copenhagen. Please can I have advise on what will be the best way to travel from city to city?
We would prefer trains and are happy to overnight on the trains. What would be the best rail company to book with? I have checked some prices but am not sure what the average price of such journeys are- we would like the prices to be as low as possible and the train time to also not be too long. Please please can I have advise on this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 4 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 5 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 6 Transportation in Bologna
- 7 Amsterdam vs. France
- 8 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 9 Amsterdam Hotel
- 10 Paris gtg in October?
- 11 Capo d'Orlando
- 12 European Championship
- 13 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 14 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 15 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 16 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 17 What about Basque Country?
- 18 Greece Itinerary
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Ireland ToDo
- 22 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 23 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 24 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 25 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe