My family and I will be travelling this December/ January to Europe. We are going from Rome to Florence, Florence to Berlin and Berlin to Copenhagen. Please can I have advise on what will be the best way to travel from city to city?
We would prefer trains and are happy to overnight on the trains. What would be the best rail company to book with? I have checked some prices but am not sure what the average price of such journeys are- we would like the prices to be as low as possible and the train time to also not be too long. Please please can I have advise on this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 4 Fodor's Survey
- 5 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 6 The Independent Storefronts of Paris
- 7 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 8 Barcelona question
- 9 Help with first time trip with family
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 12 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 13 European Cooking Secrets
- 14 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Azores, Canary Islands, Mallorca, or Hawaii for August Honeymoon
- 17 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 18 My 60th birthday surprises
- 19 20 Days in Europe
- 20 4 days in switzerland
- 21 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 22 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 23 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 24 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 25 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!