We will be arriving in Prague by train from Budapest shortly. Have read different opinions on how to get to our hotel. Is it better to arrange a private car service of take a taxi? If private, does anyone have the name of any? Is there that much of a difference in the price, and what should the price be? We are staying at Prague Marriott Hotel V Celnici 8 Prague. Thanks for any info you can give me.
Transporation from train station in Prague
- 1 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 2 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 3 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 4 Benita In Paris
- 5 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 6 Driving through Europe
- 7 Romania Tour Guide
- 8 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 9 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 10 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 11 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 12 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 13 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 14 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 15 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 16 Places to visit from London
- 17 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 18 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 19 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 20 Do and don't, eating in France
- 21 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 22 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 23 Getting the best our of Europe
- 24 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 25 Help with Spain Trip in Late August