We will be arriving in Prague by train from Budapest shortly. Have read different opinions on how to get to our hotel. Is it better to arrange a private car service of take a taxi? If private, does anyone have the name of any? Is there that much of a difference in the price, and what should the price be? We are staying at Prague Marriott Hotel V Celnici 8 Prague. Thanks for any info you can give me.
Transporation from train station in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to make this adventure work?
- 2 Does this sound feasible?
- 3 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 4 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 5 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 6 Late night train from Prague
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 9 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 10 Eating in University cafeterias
- 11 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 12 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 13 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 14 Tour Group Operators
- 15 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 18 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 Spending money in Italy?
- 21 Theater in London
- 22 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 23 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 24 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 25 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD