Im travelling to brazil Onboard of Alitalia, Have three hours connection in Rome Fiumcino airport, I will arrive at terminal 1 and depart from terminal 3, Do I need A transit visa to move between two terminals?
Im holding Egypt Passport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/enduro-force
- 2 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 3 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 4 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 5 Paris travel help
- 6 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 11 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 12 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 13 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 One night in the Dolomites
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 19 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 20 Where in Greece
- 21 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri