Im travelling to brazil Onboard of Alitalia, Have three hours connection in Rome Fiumcino airport, I will arrive at terminal 1 and depart from terminal 3, Do I need A transit visa to move between two terminals?
Im holding Egypt Passport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 nights in switzerland
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 4 weekend from cologne germany
- 5 Earthquake near Naples
- 6 My final Prague itinerary
- 7 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 8 London Theater
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 11 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 12 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 13 Switzerland in September
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 16 Munich itinerary review
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 19 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 20 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 21 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 22 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 23 3nights in Venice
- 24 multi city flights to europe
- 25 Europe itinerary questions