Meant to post this last year as soon as I got back from sleeping on a bench in Copenhagen airport but the anger abated! Just a warning that if you plan on spending a night at an airport hotel on the "other side" of security checks and have only an e-ticket for a flight the following morning do not assume they will let you through. I had a reservation at the transit hotel in Copenhagen airport hoping to catch a few hours sleep before an early departure. Security were (reasonably I suppose, after all anyone can print something which loks like an e-ticket) suspicious of my e-ticket and said I should have arrived several hours earlier (this was at around 8pm) to get a special boarding pass from the airline desk. A "real" ticket would have been OK apparently.
transit hotels and e-tickets
View all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 2 Itinerary Questions
- 3 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 4 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 5 Medieval Tallinn
- 6 When to visit Provence updated info
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Italian language schools
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 14 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 15 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 16 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 17 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 22 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Place to propose
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!