Meant to post this last year as soon as I got back from sleeping on a bench in Copenhagen airport but the anger abated! Just a warning that if you plan on spending a night at an airport hotel on the "other side" of security checks and have only an e-ticket for a flight the following morning do not assume they will let you through. I had a reservation at the transit hotel in Copenhagen airport hoping to catch a few hours sleep before an early departure. Security were (reasonably I suppose, after all anyone can print something which loks like an e-ticket) suspicious of my e-ticket and said I should have arrived several hours earlier (this was at around 8pm) to get a special boarding pass from the airline desk. A "real" ticket would have been OK apparently.
transit hotels and e-tickets
- 1 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 2 jungfraujoch mid june
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 Hotels in Sorrento
- 6 Ovington Square Flat
- 7 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 8 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 9 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 10 Germany with 6 month old.
- 11 Day trip to Capri
- 12 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 13 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 14 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 15 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 16 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 17 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 18 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 19 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 20 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 21 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 22 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 23 day trips from Stuttgart
- 24 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 25 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?