We're headed to Courchevel 1850 to Hotel Saint Louis next month(March) and was wondering if anyone had insight on the transfers. We were told that we could take Altibus however, it's a little confusing. From their web site it doesn't seem to go from the airport at Grenoble to Courchevel but it goes to Moutiers? Before I jump on the phone and hope I get an English speaking person from the bus company I thought I'd try it here. Do we take a train then bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설놀이터추천【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 0004』】】해외스포츠사이트
- 2 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 3 France Itinerary Advice
- 4 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 5 4 days in Provence in early June
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Trip to Rome
- 8 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 17 Leather goods in Florence
- 18 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 19 Transportation
- 20 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 21 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 22 Things to do in Montpellier
- 23 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 24 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing