I will be transferring planes at Frankfurt Airport. I am changing from a Philadelphia- Frankfurt Lufthansa plane over to a Lufthansa City Line plane going to Florence, Italy. Both gates are located in Terminal One. When I land at the airport, will I have to go through Immigration? Do I have to go through security before I can board the airplane to Florence? I will not have a boarding pass for my second flight when I land in Frankfurt, if that makes a difference.
Transfering Planes at Frankfurt Airport, Germany
- 1 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 2 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 3 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 4 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 5 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 6 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 7 jungfraujoch mid june
- 8 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 9 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 10 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 11 I Need To Vent!
- 12 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 13 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 14 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 15 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 16 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 17 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 18 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 19 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 20 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 21 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 22 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 23 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 24 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 25 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin