I will be transferring planes at Frankfurt Airport. I am changing from a Philadelphia- Frankfurt Lufthansa plane over to a Lufthansa City Line plane going to Florence, Italy. Both gates are located in Terminal One. When I land at the airport, will I have to go through Immigration? Do I have to go through security before I can board the airplane to Florence? I will not have a boarding pass for my second flight when I land in Frankfurt, if that makes a difference.
Transfering Planes at Frankfurt Airport, Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 2 destination wedding
- 3 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 6 10 Hours in Brussels
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 Italy
- 12 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 13 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 14 Hotel in Venice
- 15 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 16 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 17 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 20 5am arrival in Dublin
- 21 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 22 Ste Remy France
- 23 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island