I will be arriving to Paris CDG airport on Sunday 8th Dec at 6:20am terminal 1. I will be booking TGV train from CDG to Lyon. If I'm taking the train leaving CDG airport terminal 2 at 9:58am, do you think I have sufficient time to clear custom, collect baggage, move to terminal 2 TGV station. This is my first trip to France, I don't want to miss the train. I would like to buy train tickets in advance as we are family of 4 and it is a big saving. The next train is at 10:58am.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for England and France travels?
- 2 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 3 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/geniux-reviews/
- 4 Northern Italian Food
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 Barcelona on budget
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 http://www.supplementoffers.org/skinnoir-cream/
- 9 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 10 http://thedropnet.com/curvy-bust
- 11 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 12 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 13 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 14 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 15 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 16 Provence to Nice driving
- 17 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 18 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 19 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 21 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 22 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 23 German Train travel
- 24 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 25 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region