I will be arriving to Paris CDG airport on Sunday 8th Dec at 6:20am terminal 1. I will be booking TGV train from CDG to Lyon. If I'm taking the train leaving CDG airport terminal 2 at 9:58am, do you think I have sufficient time to clear custom, collect baggage, move to terminal 2 TGV station. This is my first trip to France, I don't want to miss the train. I would like to buy train tickets in advance as we are family of 4 and it is a big saving. The next train is at 10:58am.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi or Positano
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Croatia travel ideas
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 6 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 7 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 8 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 11 Public Transport information App/Website
- 12 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 13 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 14 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 15 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 16 12 Days in Italy
- 17 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 18 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 19 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 20 house exchange
- 21 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 22 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 23 Poland in September
- 24 Taormina, Sicily
- 25 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -