I will be arriving to Paris CDG airport on Sunday 8th Dec at 6:20am terminal 1. I will be booking TGV train from CDG to Lyon. If I'm taking the train leaving CDG airport terminal 2 at 9:58am, do you think I have sufficient time to clear custom, collect baggage, move to terminal 2 TGV station. This is my first trip to France, I don't want to miss the train. I would like to buy train tickets in advance as we are family of 4 and it is a big saving. The next train is at 10:58am.
Transfer time - Paris CDG Airport terminal 1 to Lyon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 2 Lake Como transportation questions
- 3 5 Observations About Paris
- 4 Cylades Island Hopping
- 5 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 6 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 7 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 8 history museums or locations
- 9 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 12 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 13 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 14 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 15 Good times in Munich, the city
- 16 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 17 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 20 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 21 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 22 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 23 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 By train to and out of Prague