I will be arriving to Paris CDG airport on Sunday 8th Dec at 6:20am terminal 1. I will be booking TGV train from CDG to Lyon. If I'm taking the train leaving CDG airport terminal 2 at 9:58am, do you think I have sufficient time to clear custom, collect baggage, move to terminal 2 TGV station. This is my first trip to France, I don't want to miss the train. I would like to buy train tickets in advance as we are family of 4 and it is a big saving. The next train is at 10:58am.
Transfer time - Paris CDG Airport terminal 1 to Lyon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 3 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 4 Positano in high season???
- 5 Tour France On Line (Video + Stills)
- 6 gare de lyon paris
- 7 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 8 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 9 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 10 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 11 Train tickets France and Spain
- 12 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 13 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 14 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 15 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 16 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 17 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 18 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 19 Tyrol - need general help
- 20 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 21 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 22 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 23 Portugal Highways and GPS
- 24 Venice Apartment
- 25 Norway in June with parents.