I will be arriving to Paris CDG airport on Sunday 8th Dec at 6:20am terminal 1. I will be booking TGV train from CDG to Lyon. If I'm taking the train leaving CDG airport terminal 2 at 9:58am, do you think I have sufficient time to clear custom, collect baggage, move to terminal 2 TGV station. This is my first trip to France, I don't want to miss the train. I would like to buy train tickets in advance as we are family of 4 and it is a big saving. The next train is at 10:58am.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Interesting places to visit
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 Acropolis Athens
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 10 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 Swiss Travel Pass
- 13 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 19 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 20 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg