I will be arriving to Paris CDG airport on Sunday 8th Dec at 6:20am terminal 1. I will be booking TGV train from CDG to Lyon. If I'm taking the train leaving CDG airport terminal 2 at 9:58am, do you think I have sufficient time to clear custom, collect baggage, move to terminal 2 TGV station. This is my first trip to France, I don't want to miss the train. I would like to buy train tickets in advance as we are family of 4 and it is a big saving. The next train is at 10:58am.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in December
- 2 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 3 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 6 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 7 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 12 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 16 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 17 10 days in London in early December
- 18 Iceland
- 19 Greece
- 20 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 21 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 22 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?