I will be arriving to Paris CDG airport on Sunday 8th Dec at 6:20am terminal 1. I will be booking TGV train from CDG to Lyon. If I'm taking the train leaving CDG airport terminal 2 at 9:58am, do you think I have sufficient time to clear custom, collect baggage, move to terminal 2 TGV station. This is my first trip to France, I don't want to miss the train. I would like to buy train tickets in advance as we are family of 4 and it is a big saving. The next train is at 10:58am.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 2 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 3 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 6 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 7 Advice about Naples?
- 8 tipping
- 9 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 10 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 11 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 12 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 13 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 14 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 15 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 16 Oslo airport to hotel
- 17 Paris and Lyon
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 20 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 21 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 22 Lavender Conditions in Provence
- 23 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 24 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 25 Hiking in Luberon