I will be arriving to Paris CDG airport on Sunday 8th Dec at 6:20am terminal 1. I will be booking TGV train from CDG to Lyon. If I'm taking the train leaving CDG airport terminal 2 at 9:58am, do you think I have sufficient time to clear custom, collect baggage, move to terminal 2 TGV station. This is my first trip to France, I don't want to miss the train. I would like to buy train tickets in advance as we are family of 4 and it is a big saving. The next train is at 10:58am.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 2 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 3 Exchanging Currency in Belgium
- 4 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 5 munich - day trips
- 6 Cell phones in France and England
- 7 Edinburgh in March
- 8 Effective Male Enhancement Supplement?
- 9 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 10 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 11 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 12 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 13 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 14 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 15 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 16 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 17 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 18 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 19 Naples to Pompeii
- 20 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 21 Parking in Italy
- 22 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 23 sim card
- 24 Plan Italy trip
- 25 Bus from montalcino to Firenze