We arrive in Paris at CDG at 6.20 am on a Sunday from Malaysia. The connecting train leaves Gare de Lyon at 10.20am.
My thoughts are allow 1 hour for the flight being late. 1 hour to get through customs and baggage. 1 hour to get from CDG to Gare de Lyon, which means we would still have 50 mins to spare.
Do you think I have allowed enough time for our transfer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 2 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 3 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 4 Cornwall UK
- 5 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 6 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 7 Hydra, Greece
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 11 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 12 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 13 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 8 Hours in Rome
- 16 I may be wrong....
- 17 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Cash machines ATM
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 22 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 23 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 24 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 25 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?