We arrive in Paris at CDG at 6.20 am on a Sunday from Malaysia. The connecting train leaves Gare de Lyon at 10.20am.
My thoughts are allow 1 hour for the flight being late. 1 hour to get through customs and baggage. 1 hour to get from CDG to Gare de Lyon, which means we would still have 50 mins to spare.
Do you think I have allowed enough time for our transfer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 2 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 3 Milos beach stay
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 5 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 6 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 8 Whistle stop family road trip
- 9 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 10 Tourist Perspective On Croatia
- 11 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 12 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 13 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 14 Appenzell in December?
- 15 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 16 Sao Vicente Hike on Madeira
- 17 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 18 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 19 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 20 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 23 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 24 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 25 Getting to Naxos and Santorini