I am transferring jobs from a company in the US to that same company in the UK. I have literally been in love with your country and its people/culture for as long as I can remember, I study your history just for fun lol...ps if it helps LOVE Top Gear
Basically, though, for myself and my family I am looking for any tips moving...Im originally a southern belle and was taught being polite and proper etiquette was first and foremost...but what I might thinks is being friendly and polite might not be in a "foreign" country. Also, where to to look for a safe and inviting area to live in since I have a mini me (toddler)
My goal is to make a smooth transition, not offend anyone, learn everything I possibly can, be as involved as I can and make a suitable life for myself and my family.
*Goal is towards Farnborough
*Education and Open Job Market would be excellent to throw in too
Thanks Everyone.....and I appreciate all honesty, I take nothing offensively!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Via del Sale, Italy
- 2 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 3 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 4 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 5 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 6 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 9 Rome Advice?
- 10 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 13 Cornwall Advice
- 14 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 15 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 16 "Never Mind"
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 19 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 20 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 21 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 22 Killarney
- 23 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 24 Florence Travel Guide
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!