I am transferring jobs from a company in the US to that same company in the UK. I have literally been in love with your country and its people/culture for as long as I can remember, I study your history just for fun lol...ps if it helps LOVE Top Gear
Basically, though, for myself and my family I am looking for any tips moving...Im originally a southern belle and was taught being polite and proper etiquette was first and foremost...but what I might thinks is being friendly and polite might not be in a "foreign" country. Also, where to to look for a safe and inviting area to live in since I have a mini me (toddler)
My goal is to make a smooth transition, not offend anyone, learn everything I possibly can, be as involved as I can and make a suitable life for myself and my family.
*Goal is towards Farnborough
*Education and Open Job Market would be excellent to throw in too
Thanks Everyone.....and I appreciate all honesty, I take nothing offensively!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The highlands
- 2 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 3 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 4 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 5 Seville bus information
- 6 Alhambra discount tickets
- 7 Piazza Navona
- 8 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 9 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 10 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 11 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 12 Berlin to Barcelona
- 13 Venice at Christmas
- 14 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 15 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 16 Rhine River
- 17 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 18 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 19 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 20 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 21 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 22 Macedonia, Greece
- 23 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 24 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 25 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district