I am transferring jobs from a company in the US to that same company in the UK. I have literally been in love with your country and its people/culture for as long as I can remember, I study your history just for fun lol...ps if it helps LOVE Top Gear
Basically, though, for myself and my family I am looking for any tips moving...Im originally a southern belle and was taught being polite and proper etiquette was first and foremost...but what I might thinks is being friendly and polite might not be in a "foreign" country. Also, where to to look for a safe and inviting area to live in since I have a mini me (toddler)
My goal is to make a smooth transition, not offend anyone, learn everything I possibly can, be as involved as I can and make a suitable life for myself and my family.
*Goal is towards Farnborough
*Education and Open Job Market would be excellent to throw in too
Thanks Everyone.....and I appreciate all honesty, I take nothing offensively!
Transfer From US job to UK job...Tips, tricks, etiquette
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Munich and Dachau
- 5 London visit
- 6 Duoro river cruises
- 7 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 8 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 9 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 13 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 SIM card for eastern europe
- 16 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 17 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 18 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 19 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 25 car rental advice in Portugal