I am transferring jobs from a company in the US to that same company in the UK. I have literally been in love with your country and its people/culture for as long as I can remember, I study your history just for fun lol...ps if it helps LOVE Top Gear
Basically, though, for myself and my family I am looking for any tips moving...Im originally a southern belle and was taught being polite and proper etiquette was first and foremost...but what I might thinks is being friendly and polite might not be in a "foreign" country. Also, where to to look for a safe and inviting area to live in since I have a mini me (toddler)
My goal is to make a smooth transition, not offend anyone, learn everything I possibly can, be as involved as I can and make a suitable life for myself and my family.
*Goal is towards Farnborough
*Education and Open Job Market would be excellent to throw in too
Thanks Everyone.....and I appreciate all honesty, I take nothing offensively!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich to Milan trip
- 2 Electrical Power Conversion
- 3 italy Cinque Terre
- 4 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 9 Bruges
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 12 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 15 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 16 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 17 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 18 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 Driving through Paris
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??