I am transferring jobs from a company in the US to that same company in the UK. I have literally been in love with your country and its people/culture for as long as I can remember, I study your history just for fun lol...ps if it helps LOVE Top Gear
Basically, though, for myself and my family I am looking for any tips moving...Im originally a southern belle and was taught being polite and proper etiquette was first and foremost...but what I might thinks is being friendly and polite might not be in a "foreign" country. Also, where to to look for a safe and inviting area to live in since I have a mini me (toddler)
My goal is to make a smooth transition, not offend anyone, learn everything I possibly can, be as involved as I can and make a suitable life for myself and my family.
*Goal is towards Farnborough
*Education and Open Job Market would be excellent to throw in too
Thanks Everyone.....and I appreciate all honesty, I take nothing offensively!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 2 Italy for Christmas Week
- 3 Two for One Days OUt
- 4 restaurants in Marais district
- 5 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 6 Shoes in Scotland
- 7 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 8 A Month stay in Southern France
- 9 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 10 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 13 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 16 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 17 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 18 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 19 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 20 France & Italy, May or June
- 21 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 22 Engadine Valley help
- 23 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 24 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 25 Honeymoon in Greece