I am transferring jobs from a company in the US to that same company in the UK. I have literally been in love with your country and its people/culture for as long as I can remember, I study your history just for fun lol...ps if it helps LOVE Top Gear
Basically, though, for myself and my family I am looking for any tips moving...Im originally a southern belle and was taught being polite and proper etiquette was first and foremost...but what I might thinks is being friendly and polite might not be in a "foreign" country. Also, where to to look for a safe and inviting area to live in since I have a mini me (toddler)
My goal is to make a smooth transition, not offend anyone, learn everything I possibly can, be as involved as I can and make a suitable life for myself and my family.
*Goal is towards Farnborough
*Education and Open Job Market would be excellent to throw in too
Thanks Everyone.....and I appreciate all honesty, I take nothing offensively!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 2 Another Visit to London
- 3 Three days in Athens
- 4 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 5 hotel in Prague
- 6 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 7 Prague to Dresden in Aug
- 8 Air France / Delta flight to Europe comfort upgrade
- 9 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 10 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 11 London-Paris solo trip
- 12 3 days Venice to Paris
- 13 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 14 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 15 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 16 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 17 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 18 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 19 Northern Italy
- 20 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 21 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 22 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 23 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 24 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 25 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy