I am transferring jobs from a company in the US to that same company in the UK. I have literally been in love with your country and its people/culture for as long as I can remember, I study your history just for fun lol...ps if it helps LOVE Top Gear
Basically, though, for myself and my family I am looking for any tips moving...Im originally a southern belle and was taught being polite and proper etiquette was first and foremost...but what I might thinks is being friendly and polite might not be in a "foreign" country. Also, where to to look for a safe and inviting area to live in since I have a mini me (toddler)
My goal is to make a smooth transition, not offend anyone, learn everything I possibly can, be as involved as I can and make a suitable life for myself and my family.
*Goal is towards Farnborough
*Education and Open Job Market would be excellent to throw in too
Thanks Everyone.....and I appreciate all honesty, I take nothing offensively!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 2 Shorts in South of France?
- 3 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 4 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 5 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 8 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 11 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 12 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 13 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 14 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 15 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 Salzburg itinerary review
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Milan and Lake Como
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?