I need to get from Trieste airport to Lucija in Slovenia on Monday 4th July. The plane is due to arrive in Trieste airport at 11.25am and I need to be at Lucija bus station, if possible, by 3pm. Can anybody give me any advice on this? One website said that Terravision do transfers to Lucija but on their website there is not an option for this - I don't know if it's a service they've stopped.
Transfer from Trieste airport to Lucija, Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 White Christmas
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 5 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 6 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 9 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 11 1 week Tuscany in November
- 12 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 13 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 16 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Gift for French business associate
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Scotland Votes "No"
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Bodrum to instanbul
- 24 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 25 Italy tours