I need to get from Trieste airport to Lucija in Slovenia on Monday 4th July. The plane is due to arrive in Trieste airport at 11.25am and I need to be at Lucija bus station, if possible, by 3pm. Can anybody give me any advice on this? One website said that Terravision do transfers to Lucija but on their website there is not an option for this - I don't know if it's a service they've stopped.
Transfer from Trieste airport to Lucija, Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 2 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 3 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 4 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 5 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 8 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 9 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 10 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Favorite hotels
- 13 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 14 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 15 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 16 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 17 Passport Delays
- 18 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 19 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 20 Message for Ackislander
- 21 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 22 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 25 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?