My wife, a couple of Friends and Miself will arrive on a Cruise to Dover Port (London) on 4/11/10. We would like to know the best and less expensive way to get to Marriot London Region Hotel. Please We will appreciate any help .
Transfer From Dover Port to Marriot London Region Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 4 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant
- 5 Tipping in the UK
- 6 Favorite things to do in London
- 7 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 8 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 9 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 10 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 11 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 12 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 13 7 countries in a month
- 14 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 15 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Museum Pass
- 18 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 21 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 22 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 23 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 24 4 days in lake region
- 25 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???