My wife, a couple of Friends and Miself will arrive on a Cruise to Dover Port (London) on 4/11/10. We would like to know the best and less expensive way to get to Marriot London Region Hotel. Please We will appreciate any help .
Transfer From Dover Port to Marriot London Region Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 3 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 9 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 10 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 18 French Basque region
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 21 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 22 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 23 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 24 Story of the German Christmas star
- 25 Airport ATMs