We need to transfer from CDG to the Hotel France Albion near the Opera in Paris. I'm wondering about current options and prices for 2 people. We do not want to take the Metro after such a long trip.
Transfer from CDG to hotel near Opera
- 1 Backpacking through Europe
- 2 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 3 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 4 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 5 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 9 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 10 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 11 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 12 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 13 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 14 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 15 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 16 Which tour company would be best?
- 17 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 18 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 19 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 20 florence hotel
- 21 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 22 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 23 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 24 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 25 Train - rental car - Cortona