Can you help me find out in which zone would my hotel be considered? Would it be Avcilar-4Levent? The hotel is in Kabatas-Taksim, Beyoglu, 34427
The rates depend on the zone, and the offered zones are:
Anatolian Side Other
These zones are on the Secure Drive web page (http://www.securedrivetravel.com.tr),
They don't answer my mail sent on his own web page, and i'm afraid to follow the booking procedure without knowing the price of the transfer.
I got initially a 55 euro rate for transfer from Ataturk airport to the hotel in Kabatas.
I thought it was a little bit pricey, but it is usually like that to get out from an airport.
But then, I read the Witt Istanbul lodge, and they say that a transfer to Taksim is around 50 TL ( http://www.wittistanbul.com/magazine/istanbul-taxi-fares-every-tourist-ought-to-know/ )
However, he recommended me to take Secure Drive since I'm travelling with my sons. So i'd like to find out if its price is lower than the transfer offered by the hotel.
For the ones that need the info, here are the rates for the regular taxis, quoted from his post
"Istanbul Taxi Flat Rate and Increments
- When you enter the taxi, the driver will activate the meter. The display should read 2.95 TL — the current flat rate.
- This fare is incremented with approximately 1,83 TL every kilometer.
- If a taxi gets caught up in traffic and doesn’t move or has to wait on your behalf for over 1 minutes, 0.30 TL will be added.
- There used to be a night and day rate, but that has been abolished. Don’t let him tell you different!"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 2 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 3 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 4 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 5 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 8 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 9 Shopping in Paris
- 10 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 11 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 12 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 13 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 14 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 15 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 16 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 17 Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 20 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 22 planning confusion
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 25 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
Transfer from Ataturk to hotel in Kabatas-Taksim, Beyoglu, 34427 Istanbul