Can you help me find out in which zone would my hotel be considered? Would it be Avcilar-4Levent? The hotel is in Kabatas-Taksim, Beyoglu, 34427
The rates depend on the zone, and the offered zones are:
Anatolian Side Other
These zones are on the Secure Drive web page (http://www.securedrivetravel.com.tr),
They don't answer my mail sent on his own web page, and i'm afraid to follow the booking procedure without knowing the price of the transfer.
I got initially a 55 euro rate for transfer from Ataturk airport to the hotel in Kabatas.
I thought it was a little bit pricey, but it is usually like that to get out from an airport.
But then, I read the Witt Istanbul lodge, and they say that a transfer to Taksim is around 50 TL ( http://www.wittistanbul.com/magazine/istanbul-taxi-fares-every-tourist-ought-to-know/ )
However, he recommended me to take Secure Drive since I'm travelling with my sons. So i'd like to find out if its price is lower than the transfer offered by the hotel.
For the ones that need the info, here are the rates for the regular taxis, quoted from his post
"Istanbul Taxi Flat Rate and Increments
- When you enter the taxi, the driver will activate the meter. The display should read 2.95 TL — the current flat rate.
- This fare is incremented with approximately 1,83 TL every kilometer.
- If a taxi gets caught up in traffic and doesn’t move or has to wait on your behalf for over 1 minutes, 0.30 TL will be added.
- There used to be a night and day rate, but that has been abolished. Don’t let him tell you different!"
Transfer from Ataturk to hotel in Kabatas-Taksim, Beyoglu, 34427 Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 22 days or DIY tour
- 2 Rome Areas to stay
- 3 St Germain
- 4 Italy - Month of July
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 8 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 9 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 10 England & Scotland in April
- 11 Your favourite places in Bath
- 12 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Shipping Prosecco
- 19 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 20 Europe Tour with Kids
- 21 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 22 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 23 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 24 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 25 Italy and Croatia