Can you help me find out in which zone would my hotel be considered? Would it be Avcilar-4Levent? The hotel is in Kabatas-Taksim, Beyoglu, 34427
The rates depend on the zone, and the offered zones are:
Anatolian Side Other
These zones are on the Secure Drive web page (http://www.securedrivetravel.com.tr),
They don't answer my mail sent on his own web page, and i'm afraid to follow the booking procedure without knowing the price of the transfer.
I got initially a 55 euro rate for transfer from Ataturk airport to the hotel in Kabatas.
I thought it was a little bit pricey, but it is usually like that to get out from an airport.
But then, I read the Witt Istanbul lodge, and they say that a transfer to Taksim is around 50 TL ( http://www.wittistanbul.com/magazine/istanbul-taxi-fares-every-tourist-ought-to-know/ )
However, he recommended me to take Secure Drive since I'm travelling with my sons. So i'd like to find out if its price is lower than the transfer offered by the hotel.
For the ones that need the info, here are the rates for the regular taxis, quoted from his post
"Istanbul Taxi Flat Rate and Increments
- When you enter the taxi, the driver will activate the meter. The display should read 2.95 TL — the current flat rate.
- This fare is incremented with approximately 1,83 TL every kilometer.
- If a taxi gets caught up in traffic and doesn’t move or has to wait on your behalf for over 1 minutes, 0.30 TL will be added.
- There used to be a night and day rate, but that has been abolished. Don’t let him tell you different!"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 3 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 4 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 5 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 6 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 7 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 8 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 11 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 12 Italy weather last week of March.
- 13 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 14 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 15 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 16 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 17 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 18 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 19 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 20 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 21 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 22 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 23 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 24 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 25 One Way... trust or bust?
Transfer from Ataturk to hotel in Kabatas-Taksim, Beyoglu, 34427 Istanbul