Can you help me find out in which zone would my hotel be considered? Would it be Avcilar-4Levent? The hotel is in Kabatas-Taksim, Beyoglu, 34427
The rates depend on the zone, and the offered zones are:
Anatolian Side Other
These zones are on the Secure Drive web page (http://www.securedrivetravel.com.tr),
They don't answer my mail sent on his own web page, and i'm afraid to follow the booking procedure without knowing the price of the transfer.
I got initially a 55 euro rate for transfer from Ataturk airport to the hotel in Kabatas.
I thought it was a little bit pricey, but it is usually like that to get out from an airport.
But then, I read the Witt Istanbul lodge, and they say that a transfer to Taksim is around 50 TL ( http://www.wittistanbul.com/magazine/istanbul-taxi-fares-every-tourist-ought-to-know/ )
However, he recommended me to take Secure Drive since I'm travelling with my sons. So i'd like to find out if its price is lower than the transfer offered by the hotel.
For the ones that need the info, here are the rates for the regular taxis, quoted from his post
"Istanbul Taxi Flat Rate and Increments
- When you enter the taxi, the driver will activate the meter. The display should read 2.95 TL — the current flat rate.
- This fare is incremented with approximately 1,83 TL every kilometer.
- If a taxi gets caught up in traffic and doesn’t move or has to wait on your behalf for over 1 minutes, 0.30 TL will be added.
- There used to be a night and day rate, but that has been abolished. Don’t let him tell you different!"
Transfer from Ataturk to hotel in Kabatas-Taksim, Beyoglu, 34427 Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 3 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 4 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 5 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 6 Travel services for Spain
- 7 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 8 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 9 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 10 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 11 London with Kids
- 12 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 13 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 14 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 15 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 16 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 17 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 18 Please help me plan my trip!
- 19 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 20 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 21 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 22 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 23 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 24 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 25 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?