Can you help me find out in which zone would my hotel be considered? Would it be Avcilar-4Levent? The hotel is in Kabatas-Taksim, Beyoglu, 34427
The rates depend on the zone, and the offered zones are:
Anatolian Side Other
These zones are on the Secure Drive web page (http://www.securedrivetravel.com.tr),
They don't answer my mail sent on his own web page, and i'm afraid to follow the booking procedure without knowing the price of the transfer.
I got initially a 55 euro rate for transfer from Ataturk airport to the hotel in Kabatas.
I thought it was a little bit pricey, but it is usually like that to get out from an airport.
But then, I read the Witt Istanbul lodge, and they say that a transfer to Taksim is around 50 TL ( http://www.wittistanbul.com/magazine/istanbul-taxi-fares-every-tourist-ought-to-know/ )
However, he recommended me to take Secure Drive since I'm travelling with my sons. So i'd like to find out if its price is lower than the transfer offered by the hotel.
For the ones that need the info, here are the rates for the regular taxis, quoted from his post
"Istanbul Taxi Flat Rate and Increments
- When you enter the taxi, the driver will activate the meter. The display should read 2.95 TL — the current flat rate.
- This fare is incremented with approximately 1,83 TL every kilometer.
- If a taxi gets caught up in traffic and doesn’t move or has to wait on your behalf for over 1 minutes, 0.30 TL will be added.
- There used to be a night and day rate, but that has been abolished. Don’t let him tell you different!"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in Greece ?
- 2 Hotel Iturregi or Saiaz Getaria Hotel in Basque Region (Getaria)
- 3 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 4 restaurants near Grosvenor House
- 5 Direct SL train from Stockholm's Arlanda airport to the Central Station?
- 6 Austria in December or in January
- 7 Multi-Generation Trip
- 8 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 9 Is Ireland over-run by euro tourists this summer?
- 10 Lunch stop near Vouvray - winery lunch?
- 11 A Month in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 12 Nine Cities in 9 months!
- 13 Visiting les Calanques in the south of France
- 14 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 15 CDG terminal 2E arrival question
- 16 Russia - GO or not?
- 17 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 18 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 19 Sarajevo ? Mostar ? How many days?
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 22 How to get from Positano to Nocelle
- 23 Interlaken vs. Bern
- 24 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 25 stay in fuschl or St Wolfgang
Transfer from Ataturk to hotel in Kabatas-Taksim, Beyoglu, 34427 Istanbul