Can you help me find out in which zone would my hotel be considered? Would it be Avcilar-4Levent? The hotel is in Kabatas-Taksim, Beyoglu, 34427
The rates depend on the zone, and the offered zones are:
Anatolian Side Other
These zones are on the Secure Drive web page (http://www.securedrivetravel.com.tr),
They don't answer my mail sent on his own web page, and i'm afraid to follow the booking procedure without knowing the price of the transfer.
I got initially a 55 euro rate for transfer from Ataturk airport to the hotel in Kabatas.
I thought it was a little bit pricey, but it is usually like that to get out from an airport.
But then, I read the Witt Istanbul lodge, and they say that a transfer to Taksim is around 50 TL ( http://www.wittistanbul.com/magazine/istanbul-taxi-fares-every-tourist-ought-to-know/ )
However, he recommended me to take Secure Drive since I'm travelling with my sons. So i'd like to find out if its price is lower than the transfer offered by the hotel.
For the ones that need the info, here are the rates for the regular taxis, quoted from his post
"Istanbul Taxi Flat Rate and Increments
- When you enter the taxi, the driver will activate the meter. The display should read 2.95 TL — the current flat rate.
- This fare is incremented with approximately 1,83 TL every kilometer.
- If a taxi gets caught up in traffic and doesn’t move or has to wait on your behalf for over 1 minutes, 0.30 TL will be added.
- There used to be a night and day rate, but that has been abolished. Don’t let him tell you different!"
Transfer from Ataturk to hotel in Kabatas-Taksim, Beyoglu, 34427 Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 2 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 4 Iwango went…to Nice
- 5 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 6 Northern Europe in April-May
- 7 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 8 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 9 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 10 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 11 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 caroline_venezia
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 17 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 18 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 19 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 20 First time to Switzerland
- 21 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 22 Italy dolomites
- 23 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 24 First time Ireland trip
- 25 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics