Can you help me find out in which zone would my hotel be considered? Would it be Avcilar-4Levent? The hotel is in Kabatas-Taksim, Beyoglu, 34427
The rates depend on the zone, and the offered zones are:
Anatolian Side Other
These zones are on the Secure Drive web page (http://www.securedrivetravel.com.tr),
They don't answer my mail sent on his own web page, and i'm afraid to follow the booking procedure without knowing the price of the transfer.
I got initially a 55 euro rate for transfer from Ataturk airport to the hotel in Kabatas.
I thought it was a little bit pricey, but it is usually like that to get out from an airport.
But then, I read the Witt Istanbul lodge, and they say that a transfer to Taksim is around 50 TL ( http://www.wittistanbul.com/magazine/istanbul-taxi-fares-every-tourist-ought-to-know/ )
However, he recommended me to take Secure Drive since I'm travelling with my sons. So i'd like to find out if its price is lower than the transfer offered by the hotel.
For the ones that need the info, here are the rates for the regular taxis, quoted from his post
"Istanbul Taxi Flat Rate and Increments
- When you enter the taxi, the driver will activate the meter. The display should read 2.95 TL — the current flat rate.
- This fare is incremented with approximately 1,83 TL every kilometer.
- If a taxi gets caught up in traffic and doesn’t move or has to wait on your behalf for over 1 minutes, 0.30 TL will be added.
- There used to be a night and day rate, but that has been abolished. Don’t let him tell you different!"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hp printer 1800:681:7208 TECH support telephone number
- 2 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 3 TIM in FCO - update
- 4 Visa Query
- 5 London in Winter Report
- 6 Visit to Sardinia
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Legal documents assistants
- 11 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 12 ATM help
- 13 ATM
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 16 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Montserrat Express
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 22 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 23 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
Transfer from Ataturk to hotel in Kabatas-Taksim, Beyoglu, 34427 Istanbul