Can you help me find out in which zone would my hotel be considered? Would it be Avcilar-4Levent? The hotel is in Kabatas-Taksim, Beyoglu, 34427
The rates depend on the zone, and the offered zones are:
Anatolian Side Other
These zones are on the Secure Drive web page (http://www.securedrivetravel.com.tr),
They don't answer my mail sent on his own web page, and i'm afraid to follow the booking procedure without knowing the price of the transfer.
I got initially a 55 euro rate for transfer from Ataturk airport to the hotel in Kabatas.
I thought it was a little bit pricey, but it is usually like that to get out from an airport.
But then, I read the Witt Istanbul lodge, and they say that a transfer to Taksim is around 50 TL ( http://www.wittistanbul.com/magazine/istanbul-taxi-fares-every-tourist-ought-to-know/ )
However, he recommended me to take Secure Drive since I'm travelling with my sons. So i'd like to find out if its price is lower than the transfer offered by the hotel.
For the ones that need the info, here are the rates for the regular taxis, quoted from his post
"Istanbul Taxi Flat Rate and Increments
- When you enter the taxi, the driver will activate the meter. The display should read 2.95 TL — the current flat rate.
- This fare is incremented with approximately 1,83 TL every kilometer.
- If a taxi gets caught up in traffic and doesn’t move or has to wait on your behalf for over 1 minutes, 0.30 TL will be added.
- There used to be a night and day rate, but that has been abolished. Don’t let him tell you different!"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 2 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 3 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 4 Beaches in Southern France
- 5 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 6 Spain Itinerary Help
- 7 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 8 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 12 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 13 cell phone companys
- 14 italy itinerary
- 15 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 16 Rome Rental Car
- 17 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 18 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 19 3 days with a Swindon base
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Italy for the first time
- 22 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 23 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 24 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 25 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
Transfer from Ataturk to hotel in Kabatas-Taksim, Beyoglu, 34427 Istanbul