My nieces are going from Florence to Interlaken. They are looking to leave Florence after 10pm on a Wed. in March and come back that Sat. morning. Any help with train schedules, routes, length of trip and rough cost would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Ischia
- 4 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 5 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 6 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 7 Barcelona
- 8 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 9 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 10 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 11 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 12 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 13 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 14 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 17 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 21 First time in London
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Greek fuel cost
- 24 VRBO South Kensington
- 25 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?