My nieces are going from Florence to Interlaken. They are looking to leave Florence after 10pm on a Wed. in March and come back that Sat. morning. Any help with train schedules, routes, length of trip and rough cost would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Acropolis Athens
- 4 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 5 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 6 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 13 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 14 We're here!
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 Trip Ideas
- 17 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 22 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 23 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 24 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 25 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!