When might one take Tram in Paris ? Is there an advantage to taking a tram vs a bus, and where would I go to board a tram ? Would I swipe a Navigo Decouverte Pass or insert it somewhere? Is there a route map for trams?
Trams in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 5 Day trips
- 6 London tube
- 7 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 11 Swiss rail passes
- 12 Day trip on the Rhine
- 13 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 14 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Day trips from Marseille
- 21 train to Vernon France
- 22 Avignon to London?
- 23 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 Venice