I wanted to buy our train tickets within Italy in advance to get the super saver price. However, when doing this using the italiarail.com site, it kept on giving me the message "There are no solutions that respond to the search criteria." The tickets are for December. Is it because that the fare is loaded 90 days before departure? Thanks.
Trains within Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling within Italy
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 4 first european holiday itinery
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 10 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 11 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 15 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 16 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Florence in October
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Going to Puglia, I hope