I wanted to buy our train tickets within Italy in advance to get the super saver price. However, when doing this using the italiarail.com site, it kept on giving me the message "There are no solutions that respond to the search criteria." The tickets are for December. Is it because that the fare is loaded 90 days before departure? Thanks.
Trains within Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 2 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 3 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 4 Pyrenees logistics
- 5 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 6 Italy
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 9 Azores
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 12 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Driving in Italy
- 15 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 16 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 17 Taormina to Palermo
- 18 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 19 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 20 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 21 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 22 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 23 caroline_venezia
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 Alternate base to Frankfurt