for those who will be in Belgium in jan, 5 days (5 !) of strikes are scheduled to take place for the trains (at national level).
Dialogue social rompu à la SNCB: les cinq jours de grève maintenus
Le Soir - Il y a 18 heures
Les préavis de grève sont maintenus le 5, 6, 21, 22 et 23 janvier.
Train strikes in Belgium have a tendency to be quite effective, we don't have like in France a 'minimum service level'.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 2 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 3 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 9 Murren to Prague
- 10 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 11 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 12 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 17 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 18 Le Marche Research Help
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Need Information about French Alps
- 21 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?