for those who will be in Belgium in jan, 5 days (5 !) of strikes are scheduled to take place for the trains (at national level).
Dialogue social rompu à la SNCB: les cinq jours de grève maintenus
Le Soir - Il y a 18 heures
Les préavis de grève sont maintenus le 5, 6, 21, 22 et 23 janvier.
Train strikes in Belgium have a tendency to be quite effective, we don't have like in France a 'minimum service level'.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 풀살롱ACE《강남풀살롱》↔《강남풀싸롱》O1O 4444 9374 강남풀싸롱추천
- 2 Five night Ireland Trip
- 3 Old European currency
- 4 Brugge hotel help
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 1 month in Europe
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 20 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 21 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 22 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 23 Denmark or Sweden?
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 Back from Paris