I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brief trip report Naples
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 5 Private transportation
- 6 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 7 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 8 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 9 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 10 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 11 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 12 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 13 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 14 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 15 Global Travel Warning...
- 16 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 17 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 22 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 23 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 24 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 25 Liberty print dresses in London?