I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Trains schedules - Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 2 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 5 Seville hotels
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 8 Italy
- 9 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 14 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Lavender Fields
- 17 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 18 Munich
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 22 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 23 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?