I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 2 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 3 One day in Paris!
- 4 A plethora of islands
- 5 Outer Hebrides and north
- 6 Naples?
- 7 Lake Garda itinerary
- 8 Female solo traveler going to Barcelona by myself for 6 weeks?
- 9 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 10 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 11 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 14 Rome Walking Guide
- 15 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 16 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 17 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 18 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 19 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 20 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 21 Munich to Milan via train
- 22 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 23 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 24 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 25 Car rental in Croatia