I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 2 Another Book List for Italy
- 3 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 4 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 5 Italy - best two central locations
- 6 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 7 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 8 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 9 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 10 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 13 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 15 Lose The Weight ==>> http://funmac.com/purity-cleanse/
- 16 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 17 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 18 Please help with 7 day itinerary for Croatia
- 19 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 20 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 21 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 22 Vet my itinerary
- 23 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 24 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 25 Paris - Rome