I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Trains schedules - Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 2 Athens and which islands?
- 3 TGV and Intercités Sales Open April 2 forTravel Through August 30
- 4 Eleanor's Pages
- 5 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 6 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 7 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 8 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 9 Help with Lucerne in April
- 10 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 11 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 12 Car rental at Athens airport
- 13 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 14 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 15 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 16 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 17 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 18 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 19 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 20 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 21 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 22 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 23 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 24 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 25 From Bordeaux to Toulouse