I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 2 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 5 My summer in Paris
- 6 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 7 Stay away from EF Tours
- 8 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 9 Questions on using the GPS on an iPhone in Europe
- 10 Kraków - Crystal & Polish Pottery
- 11 10 days in andalucia spain
- 12 Train Rome to Florence
- 13 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 14 Croatia vs Prague - suggestion pls
- 15 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 16 Cadiz or Malaga
- 17 Short break over xmas - where?
- 18 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 20 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 21 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 22 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 23 What area of Venice to stay?
- 24 Amalfi Coast / Greek Isles Itinerary
- 25 June or August: Ireland/London/Belgium/Paris