I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Trains schedules - Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 American Express
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 12 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 24 Story of the German Christmas star
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015