I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Trains schedules - Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 2 Train from Sarlat
- 3 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 4 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 5 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 6 Trains
- 7 Airb2b in Paris
- 8 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 9 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 10 Venice tourist travel pass
- 11 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 12 4 days in Scotland
- 13 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 14 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 15 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 16 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 17 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 20 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 21 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 22 malaga to madrid train ?
- 23 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music