I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Testimony
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 4 Car rental between countries
- 5 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 6 Rhine River Cruise
- 7 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 10 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 11 Greece in 15 Days
- 12 Walking Scotland
- 13 Adaptors for Belgium
- 14 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 15 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 16 Train Ticket Help
- 17 I forgot my international driver permit
- 18 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 19 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 20 Prague old town
- 21 Bordeaux TRIP
- 22 20 free days of Europe
- 23 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 Munich restaurant recs