I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 2 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 3 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 4 RHK's Fall escape
- 5 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 8 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 9 Europe Itinerary
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 12 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 13 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 14 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 15 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 16 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 17 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 18 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 19 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 20 New Airline for Naxos
- 21 Salzburg Christmas Eve Dinner
- 22 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 23 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 25 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London