I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 2 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 3 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 4 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 5 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 6 Bus or car from Dubrovnik to Split
- 7 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 8 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 9 Realistic? Train Rome to Chiusei, get car on a SATURDAY?
- 10 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 11 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 12 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 13 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 14 Travel from Granada to Seville
- 15 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 16 Trip Report - Snowdonia Wales and Crib Goch
- 17 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 18 Athens Metro from airport
- 19 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 20 Best way to get from Monterosso, Cinque Terre to Pisa Airport
- 21 Train/Subway Questions
- 22 2015 Flight Prices
- 23 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 24 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 25 Getting Around Toledo