I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Trains schedules - Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 2 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 5 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 6 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 7 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 A Greek sojourn
- 10 Italy in October 2015
- 11 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 12 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 13 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 14 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 15 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 16 Halloween in Paris
- 17 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 18 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 21 London Trip Travel
- 22 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 23 Itinerary 20 days
- 24 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 25 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa