I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Trains schedules - Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 2 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 3 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 4 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 5 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 6 No points in Paris .....
- 7 Small group for Colosseum
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 10 Three days in Spain
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 13 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 14 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 15 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 16 London visit
- 17 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 20 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 21 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 22 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 23 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 24 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 25 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary