I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 2 라이브카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블라이브카지노
- 3 생방송카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블생방송카지노
- 4 생중계카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블생중계카지노
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 House Hunting in France
- 7 온라인카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블온라인카지노
- 8 실시간카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블실시간카지노
- 9 아시아카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시아카지노
- 10 아시안카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시안카지노
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Itinerary Tweaking
- 13 Itinerary Help
- 14 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 17 Hotel in Vienna
- 18 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 22 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 23 Amalfi Coast help
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?