I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 4 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 5 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 6 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 7 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 8 What about Basque Country?
- 9 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 Sardinia for young travellers
- 12 currency
- 13 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 14 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 15 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 16 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 17 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 18 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 19 European Championship
- 20 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 21 italy itinerary request
- 22 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 23 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 24 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 25 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...