I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Trains schedules - Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 Seaside island village in Greece
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 12 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Spain itineraries
- 17 Itinerary Help!
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 20 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 21 Scotland
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 23 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 24 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 25 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions