I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Trains schedules - Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Decision time...
- 2 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 3 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 4 Italy - unusually so
- 5 Authentic czech food
- 6 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 7 About cars in Austria
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 10 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 11 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 15 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 16 Has anybody bought tickets through divento.com?
- 17 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 18 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 19 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 20 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 21 Spain in November
- 22 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 23 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 24 Europe in December for 10 days
- 25 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question