I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Trains schedules - Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 2 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 CROATIA SPLIT
- 5 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 6 Tour Group Operators
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 9 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 10 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 11 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 12 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 13 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 14 Majorca - where to stay?
- 15 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 16 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 17 staying a month or so in each place
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 20 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 21 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 22 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 23 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 24 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 25 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket