I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Trains schedules - Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Majorca - where to stay?
- 2 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 3 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 4 Mama Mia Italy!
- 5 Dordogne in October
- 6 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 7 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 8 Does this sound feasible?
- 9 Bike touring in France
- 10 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 16 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 17 Calling home from abroad
- 18 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 19 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 20 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 21 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 22 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 23 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 24 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 25 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?