I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 2 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 3 London - Home Depot
- 4 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 5 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 8 Flamenco in Madrid
- 9 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 10 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 11 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 12 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 15 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 16 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 19 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 20 Enjoying England for a year!
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 23 gare de nord
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau