I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노사이트⋞❈「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」❈⋟와와카지노사이트
- 2 who is in amsterdam?
- 3 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 4 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 7 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 8 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 9 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 10 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 11 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 12 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 13 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 14 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 16 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 17 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 18 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 19 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 20 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 21 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 22 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!