I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 2 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 3 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 4 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 5 Car rental insurance woes
- 6 UK train question
- 7 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 8 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 9 Umbria and Piedmont
- 10 Norway Fjords
- 11 I need a practice room! (piano)
- 12 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 13 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano
- 16 Bootcut jeans
- 17 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 18 Car and Driver in Italy
- 19 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 20 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 21 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 22 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 23 Dijon: The Best/Most Memorable In Your Opinion
- 24 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 25 Possible itinerary - thoughts?