I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 2 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 3 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 4 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 5 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 6 Northern Spain
- 7 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 8 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 9 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 10 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 11 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 12 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 13 explore Italy on a budget
- 14 Itenerary Opinion
- 15 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 16 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 17 The Best beach in Europe
- 18 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 19 Transportation
- 20 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 21 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 22 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 23 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 Rome Italy