Left home noontime Friday, April 17th and arrived at the apartment in Edinburgh 5 pm there, noontime Saturday, April 18th back to home. That was a long time, start to finish, so something to learn right from the beginning of my travels. I guess that is a focus of my trip report, not just what I saw and did, but what I learned and can put toward planning a next trip.
Trains, planes, and libraries: solo trip, open-jaw EDI/LHR
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 2 Restaurants in Spain
- 3 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 4 big family in Ireland
- 5 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Touring Dover Castle
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 Ireland itinerary
- 10 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 13 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 14 Cell phones in Ireland
- 15 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 16 7 Nights in Paris
- 17 Santorini transportation
- 18 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 24 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 25 Madrid and London