My friend and I will be traveling by train for 7 days starting in Heidelberg and working our way north to Cologne. We'll mostly be along the Rhine but we'll also be going to Trier and Aachen. Are there any special passes or deals that we should look into when we arrive? Thanks!
Trains passes - Heidelberg-Cologne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Music
- 2 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 3 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 4 Things to do in/around Milan
- 5 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 6 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Ireland's west coast
- 9 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 10 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 11 mallorca
- 12 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 13 Itinerary for Spain
- 14 Arles as a base?
- 15 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 16 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 17 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 18 Aix en Provence
- 19 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 22 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 23 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 24 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 25 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15