My friend and I will be traveling by train for 7 days starting in Heidelberg and working our way north to Cologne. We'll mostly be along the Rhine but we'll also be going to Trier and Aachen. Are there any special passes or deals that we should look into when we arrive? Thanks!
Trains passes - Heidelberg-Cologne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 2 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 3 Weekend navigo options
- 4 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 5 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 6 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 7 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 8 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 9 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 10 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 11 airport transportation
- 12 Split to Venice. Help!
- 13 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 14 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 15 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 16 phone service
- 17 Macarons!
- 18 ideas for Portugal please
- 19 DCC on the increase?
- 20 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 21 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 22 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 23 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 24 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 25 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.