I have been looking for train information between krakow and vienna then between vienna and florence. The most obvious one seems to be the night one that goes straight through for both trips; however I can t seem to figure out the official train web site that gives all the info and prices.
Can anyone help ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 5 Madrid airport question
- 6 Yahoo Mail I:84:4:29:I:67O:6:::
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 vegetarian in spain
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 14 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 18 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 19 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 20 Imbros Gorge
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 24 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 25 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?