I have been looking for train information between krakow and vienna then between vienna and florence. The most obvious one seems to be the night one that goes straight through for both trips; however I can t seem to figure out the official train web site that gives all the info and prices.
Can anyone help ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 2 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 3 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 6 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 Norwegian Air?
- 9 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 10 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 11 Highclare Castle
- 12 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 13 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 14 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 17 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 18 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 19 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 20 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 21 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 22 Spain: train/rental car help
- 23 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 24 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 25 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?