I have been looking for train information between krakow and vienna then between vienna and florence. The most obvious one seems to be the night one that goes straight through for both trips; however I can t seem to figure out the official train web site that gives all the info and prices.
Can anyone help ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 2 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 3 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 9 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 10 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 13 Ireland in April
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 16 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 Towersey, London
- 24 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy