We are novices, and need some help booking trains in Italy for this August. Here is what we are trying to do.
August 25: Vicenza to Venice (morning)
August 26: Venice to Vicenza (evening)
August 28: Vicenza to Florence (morning)
August30: Florence to Rome (morning)
Any suggestions/advice? We cannot tell if trains are already sold out, or just not available yet. The websites keep shutting down. What website should we use?
Any advice would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A number of the known causes
- 2 London is it worth it?
- 3 Montserrat Express
- 4 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 5 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Places to stop/stay?
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 12 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 15 ATM help
- 16 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 17 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 18 Visit to Sardinia
- 19 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 24 Help me make this possible!
- 25 Croatia Intinerary August 2017