I am going to be in Castiglione del Lago (Umbria) in late October. I want to travel from there -- by train, preferably -- to Venice and then back to Florence. Can any one please tell me any information about possible transporation -- i.e., is there a train from Castiglione del Lago to Venice (if so which one, how long does it take, etc.), and is there a train between Venice and Florence (if so, what, where, etc.)? Any helpful information would be greatly appreciated by a newbie to Italy (I've "googled" without luck!). Many thanks to all for your help..
Trains in Italy between Castiglione del Lago (Umbria), Venice and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 5 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 8 Paris in April?
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 13 London hotel
- 14 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 15 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 16 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 19 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 20 Germany-berlin marathon
- 21 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 22 hotels in Seville
- 23 car rental companies Italy
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 tour guides in rome