We planned our trip to Italy on Mid-May (2016).
We will have the following train rides on this trip:
1- Venice to Verona (return trip)
2- Venice to Bologna (one-way, with luggage)
3- Bologna to Firenze (return trip)
4- Bologna to Monterosso (one-way, with luggage)
5- Monterosso to Central Milan (one-way, with luggage)
* I excluded the trains within the Italian Riviera, and from Milan to MXP
Should we book any of these train rides in advance?
I ask since I see that for example, since we want to take the fastest options of each train ride (which can save 1/2 hour or more per ride), and was wondering if we should book these fast options in advance (?) and whether we are gonna save money by booking 6 weeks in advance.
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 2 라이브카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 온라인카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 Where to enjoy Paris
- 11 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 16 Meteora for older folk
- 17 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 18 Versailles
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 21 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016