We planned our trip to Italy on Mid-May (2016).
We will have the following train rides on this trip:
1- Venice to Verona (return trip)
2- Venice to Bologna (one-way, with luggage)
3- Bologna to Firenze (return trip)
4- Bologna to Monterosso (one-way, with luggage)
5- Monterosso to Central Milan (one-way, with luggage)
* I excluded the trains within the Italian Riviera, and from Milan to MXP
Should we book any of these train rides in advance?
I ask since I see that for example, since we want to take the fastest options of each train ride (which can save 1/2 hour or more per ride), and was wondering if we should book these fast options in advance (?) and whether we are gonna save money by booking 6 weeks in advance.
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 5 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 13 Questions about Polish sights
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 23 Italy
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?