We planned our trip to Italy on Mid-May (2016).
We will have the following train rides on this trip:
1- Venice to Verona (return trip)
2- Venice to Bologna (one-way, with luggage)
3- Bologna to Firenze (return trip)
4- Bologna to Monterosso (one-way, with luggage)
5- Monterosso to Central Milan (one-way, with luggage)
* I excluded the trains within the Italian Riviera, and from Milan to MXP
Should we book any of these train rides in advance?
I ask since I see that for example, since we want to take the fastest options of each train ride (which can save 1/2 hour or more per ride), and was wondering if we should book these fast options in advance (?) and whether we are gonna save money by booking 6 weeks in advance.
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Europcar!
- 2 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 3 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 4 London in September
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 7 Scotland - We're Here!
- 8 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 9 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 10 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 11 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 12 Paris for children
- 13 IWM
- 14 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 15 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 16 Guided Vatican Tours
- 17 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 18 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 19 Train / Calabria
- 20 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 21 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 22 London in Winter Report
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 24 16 days in France and Italy
- 25 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?