We are travelling to Italy this summer. We plan on taking a train from Venice to Florence; Florence to Rome and finally Rome to Varenna then we want to drive or take a train into Switzerland. Which is the best way to go? Purchase a rail europe pass for 4 days of travel or purchase individual trips? We want to be economical but want our travel to be smooth. What can we expect in the summer months? What is the newer train company Italo like?
Trains in Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 3 Sad news: Le Drouot, 103 rue Richelieu, is no more
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 6 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 7 DeGaulle Airport
- 8 9 nights in Ireland
- 9 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Mallorca or Madeira in November
- 12 Madeira - is it a good choice?
- 13 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 14 Funchal Madeira
- 15 Santorini Hotel
- 16 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Paris Navigo decouverte reduced price for children?
- 19 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 20 which cities in umbria to visit
- 21 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 22 Trip Report: A Provence Sandwich
- 23 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 24 Oia Hotel, Caldera View, private plunge pool
- 25 Hotel U Prince or other suggestions Prague