I'm a girl in my 20s traveling with a companion the same age to Italy in September. We have almost everything organized in regards to hotels and trains, but we aren't planning to book anything until mid-June (I hope that won't be too late). We've been getting a lot of conflicting advice regarding whether or not to book transportation in advance. So any further advice on the topic would be really appreciated from more experience travelers!
A problem that we have is in one leg of our journey we will be going from La Spezia to Rome. This is on a Sunday and there are some flexible travel times on Trenitalia and the train from Vernazza to La Spezia takes less than 30 minutes, so we aren't expecting any problems. However, we have been told that there are frequent delays (not sure how valid this is) on the Cinque Terre trains.
The train from Vernazza to La Spezia is
08:49-09:07 OR 09:28-09:49
We are opting to take the 08:49 train but if we miss it, the next one is at 9:28.
The train from La Spezia to Rome leaves at 10:06 and the next one is at 13:14.
We REALLY want that 10:06 train. Especially since there would be an unnecessarily long wait at La Sepzia Centrale.
So my questions are
1) Are we being stupid to wait an hour for the train at La Spezia? or would be fine reaching at 09:49 and boarding the train to Rome at 10?
2) Should we book the train from La Spezia to Rome in advance? Or on the day of?
3) Should we book any of the trains in advance (online) or at the station itself? Would we run into problems like the train being fully reserved, etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 2 페가수스카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 3 레드카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 4 우리카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 5 블랙잭카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 6 카지노사이트 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 7 카지노싸이트 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 8 생방송카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 아시안카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 11 태양성바카라 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Versailles
- 14 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 15 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 19 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 20 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 21 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 22 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years