i want to book train tickets on the renfe website but the train schedules stop at december 8. i know schedules/fares don't show up til 62 days before the departure date but it's already october 10. shouldn't there be a schedule by now? or do the trains stop servicing seville-madrid starting dec 9?? just want to make sure.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 2 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 3 Belgium for the 1st time
- 4 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 5 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 6 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 7 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 8 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 9 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 10 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 11 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 12 February in Florence
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 15 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 16 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 17 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 18 The highlands
- 19 Naxos hotel question
- 20 Juangfrau / mt
- 21 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 22 Loire Valley itinerary
- 23 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 24 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 25 Should we go to Vienna?
Trains from Seville to Madrid- No trains on december 9/10??