i want to book train tickets on the renfe website but the train schedules stop at december 8. i know schedules/fares don't show up til 62 days before the departure date but it's already october 10. shouldn't there be a schedule by now? or do the trains stop servicing seville-madrid starting dec 9?? just want to make sure.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3/4/ days South of France
- 2 Ten day tour of Assisi and Umbria during Candelmaggio
- 3 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 4 Florence and Rome
- 5 Need itinerary help for self-drive or tour from Cavan to N. Ireland
- 6 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 7 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 8 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 9 Switzerland Hotels
- 10 Bosch Parade
- 11 Trains from Granada
- 12 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 13 Alhambra
- 14 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 15 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 16 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 17 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 18 Amalfi October 16-25
- 19 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 20 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 21 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 22 21 nights in England, please help
- 23 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 24 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
Trains from Seville to Madrid- No trains on december 9/10??