i want to book train tickets on the renfe website but the train schedules stop at december 8. i know schedules/fares don't show up til 62 days before the departure date but it's already october 10. shouldn't there be a schedule by now? or do the trains stop servicing seville-madrid starting dec 9?? just want to make sure.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Ticket Help
- 2 Bordeaux TRIP
- 3 tablet
- 4 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 5 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 6 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 7 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 8 Planning Advice!
- 9 Adaptors for Belgium
- 10 Germany and Austria trip report
- 11 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 12 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 13 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 14 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 15 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 16 Home base for a month in France?
- 17 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 18 Greece in 15 Days
- 19 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 20 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 21 Norway holiday locations
- 22 Norway accessories and must have
- 23 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 24 Help with itinerary
- 25 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
Trains from Seville to Madrid- No trains on december 9/10??