i want to book train tickets on the renfe website but the train schedules stop at december 8. i know schedules/fares don't show up til 62 days before the departure date but it's already october 10. shouldn't there be a schedule by now? or do the trains stop servicing seville-madrid starting dec 9?? just want to make sure.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 2 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 3 Ireland driving itinerary
- 4 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 7 Manchester on derby weekend
- 8 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 9 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 Day trips from Uzes
- 12 Greece Experts
- 13 My First Trip to Europe...
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 16 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 17 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 18 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 19 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Madrid city centre?
- 22 Puglia
- 23 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
Trains from Seville to Madrid- No trains on december 9/10??