i want to book train tickets on the renfe website but the train schedules stop at december 8. i know schedules/fares don't show up til 62 days before the departure date but it's already october 10. shouldn't there be a schedule by now? or do the trains stop servicing seville-madrid starting dec 9?? just want to make sure.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 2 Drink Suggestions in English Pubs
- 3 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 4 train Helsinki to St. Petersburg
- 5 Train seating
- 6 Spain and Beyond - Part Three
- 7 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 8 which is the best places to visit in paris for kids ?
- 9 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 10 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 11 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 12 Is it possible to see the Cotswolds without renting a car?
- 13 How Different Is Kotor than Dubrovnik?
- 14 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 15 One champagne tour in Reims
- 16 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 17 Southwest France
- 18 3 extra days in Provence/Riviera - advice please!
- 19 Krakow with photos
- 20 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 21 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 22 1st Eurotrip: Copenhagen - Paris - Barcelona - Ireland
- 23 1st Eurotrip Itinerary - 12 days Backpacking in Europe
- 24 Northern Italy Camper Trip Questions
- 25 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
Trains from Seville to Madrid- No trains on december 9/10??