i want to book train tickets on the renfe website but the train schedules stop at december 8. i know schedules/fares don't show up til 62 days before the departure date but it's already october 10. shouldn't there be a schedule by now? or do the trains stop servicing seville-madrid starting dec 9?? just want to make sure.
Trains from Seville to Madrid- No trains on december 9/10??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 Rain in Barcelona
- 4 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 5 Rome in 6 days
- 6 Question about justairports
- 7 RETURN TO CAMPANIA--ISCHIA CASTS ITS SPELL
- 8 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 9 European SIM cards good for roaming
- 10 OneSim International SIM cards
- 11 Cost of London travel card/2 for 1
- 12 tour guides in rome
- 13 He said , she said
- 14 UK Traveler ? Spare 5 minutes ? Help me please
- 15 spain
- 16 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 17 2 weeks in Andalusia and Barcelona!
- 18 Transportation in Barcelona
- 19 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 20 Nice, France September 2013
- 21 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 22 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 23 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 24 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 25 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD