i want to book train tickets on the renfe website but the train schedules stop at december 8. i know schedules/fares don't show up til 62 days before the departure date but it's already october 10. shouldn't there be a schedule by now? or do the trains stop servicing seville-madrid starting dec 9?? just want to make sure.
Trains from Seville to Madrid- No trains on december 9/10??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 2 Lake Como transportation questions
- 3 By train to and out of Prague
- 4 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 5 Budget family trip to Europe
- 6 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 7 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 8 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 9 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 10 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 11 Cylades Island Hopping
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Normandy and Loire
- 16 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 17 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 18 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 19 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 20 Northern Europe in April-May
- 21 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 22 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 23 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 24 history museums or locations
- 25 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona