Hey guys, is there any direct train from Prague to Rome? If there isnt what is the quickest way? Thanks.
Train/s from Prague to Rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Madrid to Sevilla
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 London at Easter
- 6 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Prague - must see
- 9 Travel by train or bus
- 10 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 11 Car in Prague
- 12 Which travel plan?
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Family European winter holiday
- 18 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 19 Planning a holiday
- 20 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 21 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 24 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 25 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23