There are 4 of us traveling to France & Italy in a few weeks. Since it is the 1st time abroad for 3 of us, we do not choose to drive, so looked into Eurail train for getting from Nice to Florence. The only route they show is via Milan - which takes about 8 hrs, and is expensive. We would prefer to travel the coastal route, ie: Nice to Genoa, Cinque Terra, and then to Florence. Does anyone have info on train connections to do that for us. I pulled up "italia rail", which is great from Genoa to Florence (only about 3 1/2 hrs) but my question is from Nice to that point. Is anyone well versed in the train system that would take us via that route?
Trains from Nice to Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bath or york
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 6 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 7 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 8 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 car rental info
- 11 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 16 Ste Remy France
- 17 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 18 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 19 London tube
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 24 Local Tour in Provence?
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island