There are 4 of us traveling to France & Italy in a few weeks. Since it is the 1st time abroad for 3 of us, we do not choose to drive, so looked into Eurail train for getting from Nice to Florence. The only route they show is via Milan - which takes about 8 hrs, and is expensive. We would prefer to travel the coastal route, ie: Nice to Genoa, Cinque Terra, and then to Florence. Does anyone have info on train connections to do that for us. I pulled up "italia rail", which is great from Genoa to Florence (only about 3 1/2 hrs) but my question is from Nice to that point. Is anyone well versed in the train system that would take us via that route?
Trains from Nice to Florence
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Prague Main Train Station
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 5 Italian language schools
- 6 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 9 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 10 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Place to propose
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 19 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 20 Venice in Jan
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 23 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 24 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 25 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport