There are 4 of us traveling to France & Italy in a few weeks. Since it is the 1st time abroad for 3 of us, we do not choose to drive, so looked into Eurail train for getting from Nice to Florence. The only route they show is via Milan - which takes about 8 hrs, and is expensive. We would prefer to travel the coastal route, ie: Nice to Genoa, Cinque Terra, and then to Florence. Does anyone have info on train connections to do that for us. I pulled up "italia rail", which is great from Genoa to Florence (only about 3 1/2 hrs) but my question is from Nice to that point. Is anyone well versed in the train system that would take us via that route?
Trains from Nice to Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 He said , she said
- 3 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 4 Munich with a car?
- 5 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 tour guides in rome
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 18 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 19 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Seaside island village in Greece
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken